Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wilch's R33 GTST

Daily
    GODZILLA
    2nd Car
    Mark II
    Name
    Luke

photos are amazing! very clean r33, deffinately one that id drive.
    Daily
    Bianchi C2C- Carbon Road Bike
    2nd Car
    Cp9a
    Name
    Kin

CLEANNNNN!!!

yes the boot painted white would make it thar bit cleaner
    Evo 6 *Burnzy Tuned*
    Daily
    '07 Suzuki Swift
    2nd Car
    '98 Skyline R34 GT-T
    Name
    Stan

Starcorps REPRESENT!!!

I still remember the early days of SAU Will, you n I pretty much got our cars at the same time! So many many random cruises all the time
    Daily
    Supercharged MX5
    2nd Car
    R33 S2

Thanks guys for reading , and thanks to Justin for finding my words and giving me the opportunity to share with a wider audience.

@Wink, those days with the atmo'd external tial gate were fun. But man, I remember my first track day. I didn't bring earplugs. Talk about pain, I think my ears are still ringing!

That's all gone now though. She's quiet again.

@nasigoreng, thanks man. I didn't think that many people liked the look of my car. I'd always come back from meets or cruises and immediately hit up the photo thread hoping to see some shots of my car. Never really happened, ah well.... hehe. I guess it did blend even more back then.

@SLIIDR, it was a lucky find. It was also the first Skyline I'd ever driven, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a series 2!

When I saw the car and went around to the front-end expecting to see something fat looking, I got a shock. It looked sleek, and I was surprised.

@lukecivic, thanks man. I've been admiring your purple 32 GTR from afar. You don't want to know what went through my head when I saw your for sale thread! Thing is, I don't think I could part with mine.

@Kaotic, too true. So many people have told me to paint it. At work they use to threaten to use Liquid Paper on both the bonnet and boot.

I might try and get it vinyl wrapped first. Atleast that way I've got the option of putting it back, and putting the bonnet on again. Or maybe I should just paint it and sell the bonnet? Hmmm...

@satanic, lol starcorps. Man, I was so happy when I bought them. But back then I knew nothing about wheels. All I knew was that I saw these on Shonen's black R34 and I had to have them cause they "fit right", and looked the part. LOL.

Those were the days man. When we first met, you know what my very first thought was? "Who's this dude in the singlet at night time?!?" hahaha. Your car's turned into quite the beast since then.

I haven't been on SAU in a very long time. Are we the only two running staggered starcorps yet?

@RdS, plAythiNG, OoSKYLINEoO, Babalouie, Aleks.B, thanks guys.
    Daily
    MY09 4WD Petrol Hilux
    2nd Car
    Mitsubishi Evo VIII
    Name
    Alex

Nice car mate! Well done!
    Mid Night Racing Team

Mid Night Car Speciall #001
    Daily
    '07 Suzuki Swift
    2nd Car
    '98 Skyline R34 GT-T
    Name
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by wilch View Post
    @satanic, lol starcorps. Man, I was so happy when I bought them. But back then I knew nothing about wheels. All I knew was that I saw these on Shonen's black R34 and I had to have them cause they "fit right", and looked the part. LOL.

Those were the days man. When we first met, you know what my very first thought was? "Who's this dude in the singlet at night time?!?" hahaha. Your car's turned into quite the beast since then.

I haven't been on SAU in a very long time. Are we the only two running staggered starcorps yet?
    LOL singlet...

I haven't been on SAU for a long time either, the forum has changed and the place is not like it once was. Still catch up with a few of the old crew though.

Starcorps FTW!
    Daily
    Santa Fe/I30
    2nd Car
    MX5 track hack
    Name
    Chris

Absolutely beautiful car. One of the best r33's around.
    I approve

heheh
    Daily
    MKV R32 Golf
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R

Quote Originally Posted by satanic View Post
    Starcorps FTW!
    So Wil, are new wheels on the horizon?
    JDMST 12 month "Supporting Member" Memberships now open. Click here for the benefits.

Founder: Zen Garage | Australian INfront | Cars Move Us | Bikes Move Us | VWGolf.net.au | Euro Style Tuning
    Blog: SPAMVENTDOCUMENT | Instagram: @justinfoxau
    Builds: R32 GT-R | R32 Golf | NA8C Roadster | Zoomer
    Daily
    AW11
    2nd Car
    YN60, HJ GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Fox View Post
    So Wil, are new wheels on the horizon?
    since those starcorps look so nice on the car, id just got with some 5spoke Equips! period perfect 90's wheel...
    Daily
    '07 Suzuki Swift
    2nd Car
    '98 Skyline R34 GT-T
    Name
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by RdS View Post
    since those starcorps look so nice on the car, id just got with some 5spoke Equips! period perfect 90's wheel...
    I'd love to get my hands on a set of Equips... but the style that I want is not in production anymore
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast