Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1089

Thread: Jimmy's R32 4dr Skyline - Now Running RB20DET

Daily
    BMW E38 740iL
    2nd Car
    Nissan R32 Skyline
    Name
    James

Hi. So I said I was going to put together a video of my time in Japan and I didn't... yet. I think I will eventually.

Anyway, haven't done much with the car lately, put another 12 months rego on it and a few bits and pieces shown below.

Decided to get rid of my air-con unit out of the din space because I felt it shouldn't be there if it doesn't do anything so I replaced it with the DIN pocket I ordered.

Clean and simple

Next up I won this R32 GT-R cluster on eBay for cheapish] and I only wanted the red needles off it.

My idea was to get a similar effect to the Omori gauges at day and at night, so everything matches. (Day: red needle, white face. Night: red illuminated needle, green illuminated numbers)

I pulled the GT-R cluster apart not really knowing what I was getting into. Everything feels really delicate.

The gauges seem to 'max' out at a certain point so I did my best to calibrate them. I can't really explain how I did it though. They aren't 100% correct but I'm happy enough.

Done! Now you might notice the numbers are actually blue and that's because my 'Cyberstork' dials have the blue letters. I can't get rid of that. Previously I was running green LEDs and it turned out fine but I didn't like the green needles at night.

I didn't get any pics with the green LEDs in but it looked terrible because the needles turned out a fucked up green/orange colour.

So I used my pink LEDs instead and they look pretty cool I think.

I didn't get the desired effect in terms of the looks at night but I'm still happy and they look better in the day time now too.

Got a heap of catalogs too! Went a bit crazy but I couldn't resist. I also have a 2014 SSR Catalog which is not pictured here. And R32 GT-R optional parts catalog pictured here I have had for a few years.

On way home from work and decided to stop here as the sunset was nice!

And last one at the park All the pictures except this one were take with my phone, sorry!

Hope you enjoy!
    Daily
    92 Nissan R32 GTS 25 Skyline
    Name
    Matthew

Hey man sweet work still! Haven't read over this build in a while and as always super impressed with it. Legit on of the cars I draw inspiration from for mine

where do you get those baller catalogues?? I'm guessing in Japan..and also which dash do you have? I love the white face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daily
    1996 -soontobepink- civic
    2nd Car
    1977 Civic
    Name
    Ben

Love the pink leds.
    Almost looks like uv now, lel.

But, now need to get those middle gauges pink
    4 doors > 2 doors
    Daily
    BMW E38 740iL
    2nd Car
    Nissan R32 Skyline
    Name
    James

Quote Originally Posted by GTR Matthew View Post
    Hey man sweet work still! Haven't read over this build in a while and as always super impressed with it. Legit on of the cars I draw inspiration from for mine

where do you get those baller catalogues?? I'm guessing in Japan..and also which dash do you have? I love the white face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes Japan!

My cluster is a series 1 R32 cluster (blue dials underneath) with white Cyberstork dials that go over the top of the original dials. They are also a Japanese company.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post
    Love the pink leds.
    Almost looks like uv now, lel.

But, now need to get those middle gauges pink
    So hard to open those Omori gauges without damaging them
    Daily
    BMW E38 740iL
    2nd Car
    Nissan R32 Skyline
    Name
    James

Hi all,

I went to WTAC this year as usual. I think the hype was bigger than most years for a lot of people however this year it didn't have the same 'feel' to it. I still enjoyed the event though, just maybe not as much as other years.

Everyone loves an HKS livery

Great to see Nigel having success this year round.

Bit of a fluke getting this shot. Struggled to get any nice pics all weekend but this looks cool I think.

Some pretty on point cars in the show and shine as well.

So that was WTAC.

The latest with my car is I impulse bought a pair of Wed Professor Mesh, some people would have seen these pair of wheels floating around a few different owners by now.

17x9 +18 I believe, need a good tidy up/re-furbish but I couldn't resist adding them to my 'collection' I guess.

Jimmy
    Daily
    Suzuki Jimny :(

just read this thread, start to finish. wow what a roller coaster you've had... good on you for not selling up though..

love the 4Dr.....
    Daily
    CD5 Accord, S13 Silvia
    2nd Car
    810 200B S12 Gazelle
    Name
    Jarich

Good to see you're still going on the same car.
    So am I, if you call leaving it in the shed for years 'still going' haha!
    Daily
    BMW E38 740iL
    2nd Car
    Nissan R32 Skyline
    Name
    James

Quote Originally Posted by DeadStarShine View Post
    just read this thread, start to finish. wow what a roller coaster you've had... good on you for not selling up though..

love the 4Dr.....
    Yeah never have thought of selling! Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by nebuchernezzer View Post
    Good to see you're still going on the same car.
    So am I, if you call leaving it in the shed for years 'still going' haha!
    Thanks Jarich! Good to see you're still browsing then! Haha. Even if it's in the shed now it'll be exciting next time you decide to pull it out. Whenever that may be.

Just last month was 8 years of owning this car.
    Daily
    kouki S14 ;)

Are they my old rims?
    Daily
    E39 535i M Sport

im going to roll you for the GTR catalogues. watch out