selling up my AW11 and moving on to something different, and probably not toyota...
1988 AW11 MR2
- 132'000 on the clock
- 5 speed manual Viscous LSD
- Coilovers (G4)
- 15 x 8 +25 Axis OG wheels (great fitment)
- Great interior condition
- only aftermaket guage is a Boost guage
- BRAND new Interior carpets
- has had a baremetal respray about 10 months ago....in the factory colour...all rust cut out and new sheets welded in
- Supercharged Conversion completed by myself..
- Has rego until Jan 2011
- 4AGZE halfcut purchased from ICHIBAN
- NEVO 175 mm Crank Pulley (12psi)
- ABV deleted
- top gun 8.8 leads
- 2 1/4 inch exhaust (it is quite loud)
- had all the belts, waterpump etc done when the engine was out...and is in perfect working order
- Recently put a EXEDY heavy duty clutch and pressure plate in, incl machining of the flywheel...
- Brand new bushes installed throughout the car
- interior has been cleaned up dramatically since i purchased it, replaced basically every broken part to make it look great again
- always serviced every 5'000km with Motul oils and filters
- just got a new thermostat and nulon red coolant in it (when i did the clutch)
- i have never had a problem with this car at all...it is probably one of the best cars i will ever own and is a true drivers car..
- battery relocated to the front
- Has 2 or three minor paint blemishes, from a kid opening a door into it in a carpark)
- apart from this it is one of the cleanest examples going around and is quite a well put together car...
Price - $7500 firm
can put stock wheels on and lower the price
Car is located in campbelltown area
Contact me on 0401373060
any questions feel free to ask, as i probably missed lots