Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1998 Nissan Pulsar VZR

Daily
    bgz11

****1998 Nissan Pulsar VZR****

Item Description: **1998 Nissan Pulsar VZR**

Black, Low Km's, (grade 4b at auction), Completely stock, non-smoker, perfect P plater car.
    Nissan SR16VE ... VVL power. Nissan's version of VTEC.
    Car has two small marks that will buff out.

Full details supplied to serious buyers only.

Kilometers: 85,500
    Item Condition: EC - VGC
    Reason for selling: New car
    Price and price conditions: SOLD
    Extra Info:

As the car is currently in brisbane (being complied), the price will included shipping interstate to a Logistic's centre once the car is complied.
    At this stage this then opens up options for this car to then be sent anywhere, and registered in any state. (state rego costs vary, please see your states road transport authority's website for costs. As an example, VIC/NSW/QLD are all roughly $1K).

If the car isn't purchased during/after compliance then buyer will need to organise pick up & transport from VIC.

This car will also not include a RWC, but having passed compliance it will fly through (will need RWC for rego in all states).

The buyer of this car will receive all compliance paperwork that is needed to get Rego in each state.

Serious buyers need only apply ... i don't have time for tyre kickers. Further pictures can be supplied to those that are serious.

This car has been purchased with assistance from Kristian @ IRON CHEF IMPORTS ... if potential buyers have any questions in relation to this car l'm sure would be more than willing to help. He can also assist in confirming what l have set out above.

NOTE:
    *anyone who has owned one of these cars or been in one will attest to how good they are, and how for only a small amount more are a better buy than a SSS. Once you hear that VVL scream you'll be hooked!!!
    *insurance on a VZR is also cheaper than a SSS as the car is classed as a 1.6ltr car, and not a "sports" car like the SSS, despite having more power at the flywheel. You'll also find you'll get a better agreed value with a VZR too.
    *these cars are also becoming harder & harder to find good examples of in japan. This one took just under 2mths of searching to find.

Last edited by [ fuzzy ]; 04-08-10 at 07:11 PM.
    Daily
    A31
    2nd Car
    Plethora
    Name
    Justin

And i was just about to email Kristian with regard to getting me one.

Timing! brb listing starlet for sale
    "They are desmonds, i know cos i was there when dave rail-slid them all way up ellison rd like tony hawk"

holy farkn batshit thats cheap as a mofo!!
    Daily
    Mk6 GTI
    2nd Car
    02 SVT Cobra
    Name
    Rory

Holy shit I should list my SSS for sale, and just rip the TE's and everything out to put into this :O

Sooooo tempting
    Daily
    A31
    2nd Car
    Plethora
    Name
    Justin

Please dont Rory...
    "They are desmonds, i know cos i was there when dave rail-slid them all way up ellison rd like tony hawk"
    Daily
    100cc of fury
    2nd Car
    AP1

Quote Originally Posted by Bronald McDonald View Post
    Please dont Rory...
    +1, be a real man and buy a RWD turbo.
    Daily
    A31
    2nd Car
    Plethora
    Name
    Justin

Yeah, do that bro!

hmm the rival of B16 and 20V 4A-GE..GLWS!

I think the total cost will be somewhere ~$12k on the road...which is quite good for the awesome condition.

Goodluck Gareth, such great cars. Im missing mine. This is super cheap guys!
    Daily
    Diahatsu Serion :(
    2nd Car
    Hoping 4 Sss Pulsar
    Name
    Tom

What would be the likelyhood of getting something similar to this in say 6 - 12 months?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast