Did some stuff today. Cleaned out under the seats and put the standard seats back in. There has been some water pooling up on the driver's footwell and I found a small leak in one of the seams on the side so thats been patched up.
Had the guard off to patch up the seam. Re-alligned the door while I was at it.
Also made some progress with the wiring on the front left corner. Previously the parker and blinker would flash together as one light, it turned out that each side of the connection was wired differently so I've now got fully functioning lights!
I was kept busy sunday at a mates place. It had a massive oil leak somewhere
Safety first !
Tried to patch it up, didnt have much luck with it unfortunately. It had a crack in the top of the crankcase