This was pretty cool also

Daily
    mazda 6
    2nd Car
    TT Z32
    Name
    Michael

Only z32 I saw on the streets of Japan. NA auto

This guy was pretty cool, chatted for a bit. He had lived in the US so spoke ok English. He had a z32 in the US but now drives this tt 350. 7psi, 420ps.

Po-po let me take pics

Went to Z32 zone also (was a couple hr train ride out of Tokyo) and bought some stuff which was interesting as they spoke as much Engrish as I speak Japanese - none. But we managed

After we'd finished there, we walked back to the train station and headed for the city again where I was going to check out super autobacs. Think autobarn/supercheap etc on steriods. You can buy work etc right off the shelf!. Recaro, bride, helmets, boots, import (read euro) gear, brakes, suspension (tein, JIC etc), rice, so much rice.

This place has a waiting room (for wives) with massage chairs, vending machines, tv etc. Aparantly I was in the shop for 1.5hrs :ninja: :quag:

Won't bore you with other pics of zoo's and temples and Mt Fuji etc. But here's a couple of random stuff

Funnily enough, this drink was less than average. Name shouldve been a givaway!

Awesomest video game ever

So Japan is fucking sweet, everyone should go!
    Daily
    2003 Toyota Corolla Sportivo
    2nd Car
    1989 Nissan R32 GTST
    Name
    Tim

Lucky bugger...got those wide fenders on yet?
    Daily
    mazda 6
    2nd Car
    TT Z32
    Name
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNINMEBROKE View Post
    Lucky bugger...got those wide fenders on yet?
    Not yet, ordered the wheels for them tho Figured if I get the wheels it'll motovate me to do something about it lol

And can make sure the fenders fit the wheels
    Daily
    NB MX5
    2nd Car
    Beams/3SGE AE86

Quote Originally Posted by somos View Post
    Daikoku Futo is located south-west of the Tokyo Bay, on the Daikoku Pier, nearby the Yokohama Bay Bridge. It is among the best car meeting areas in Japan, alongside Shibaura and Tatsumi parking areas.

Numerous meetings happen every month. Numerous styles are represented.
    Read 'Futo' and thought of this
    | Tumblr |
    Daily
    Civic EG8
    2nd Car
    Civic EF3

hi guys..just curious..im going to TAS 2013.im planning to visit daikoku after the autosalon on saturday?will there be cars hanging out at daikoku?and what is the best time to go and leave daikoku,since i am using a train to go there..haha..
    Daily
    97 series 3 GTR v spec
    2nd Car
    99 R34 GT-R V Spec
    Name
    Raimie

Daikoku Futo

^lucky bastard, going to TAS!!! I missed out and am heading down to Japan mid year!
    Daily
    AE111

Anyone else loving the Japanese rice? looks so sweet. Jap 5-0 is also badass wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by mamet View Post
    hi guys..just curious..im going to TAS 2013.im planning to visit daikoku after the autosalon on saturday?will there be cars hanging out at daikoku?and what is the best time to go and leave daikoku,since i am using a train to go there..haha..
    i'm also going to TAS and i'll be arriving at Tokyo on Friday afternoon. i would also love to go to daikoku futo but i don't think it's easily assessible by train. you might need to catch a cab to go there from JR station as i don't think you can walk there. however depends on time, it might be very hard to go back as JR station closes around mid night. i'm also not sure how easy to catch a cab back to JR station as it's in the middle of no where.

so instead i'm planning to go to Super Autobacs on Saturday night as it's pretty close to the TAS venue.
    Daily
    HCR32
    2nd Car
    HCR32 4 door 1 day
    Name
    Matthew

your best bet is to hire a car get one with gps and that would make it easier than the train or even a cab as i dont think many cabs just drive over there to pick up people and