;p;
    Name
    Tommy

Daily
    Sileighty
    Name
    Michael

haha that last one is good.

Honestly if people were to do it more here i think it would open the doors for more people to do it here.. if that makes sense haha.

Personally i like the style, think i should put a small manga characters head somewhere on my car now!
    Daily
    NHB DC2R + EUROOO
    Name

Ha I love the new cube shaped cars especially with those decals
    Daily
    Zenki
    Name
    Philip Screw Driver

Yes its only been 1hour since i got into work and i already have nothing to do so i thought i would contribute to this thread

sorry computer only has paint

People need to do more crimes / break and enter / rob banks / rape kids / kidnapping / Murder, until then, car enthusiast and their vehicles are a dangerous threat to the public
    Daily

Quote Originally Posted by bluesprinter View Post
    Yes its only been 1hour since i got into work and i already have nothing to do so i thought i would contribute to this thread

sorry computer only has paint

LMAO hahaha
    Daily
    Hilux Vigo

Quote Originally Posted by STi46 View Post
    don't know how some of you guys can like this style yet hate the aussie autosalon airbrushed cars..... just because the japs are doing it, it's cool? :S

IMO, they're all as ugly as each other! but hey that's just my opinion...
    fuckin spot on

say the photos are from japan and every sheep here will be pulling his pants down to have a bat
    Daily
    Bianchi C2C- Carbon Road Bike
    2nd Car
    Cp9a
    Name
    Kin

i prefer it done on bikes rather than cars... i find it a bit overkill on cars
    Evo 6 *Burnzy Tuned*
    Daily
    Zenki
    Name
    Philip Screw Driver

i like anime characters and the drawing style and wouldn't mind it being painted onto my car
    i hate how the aussies did it cause i dont like main stream cartoon? can i call it that? well, main stream cartoon characters...looks shit and thats all that counts, the looks, will never get a Simpson character painted on the car if you know what i mean

that green WRX with the tiger is pure shit, that pink car is shit
    that cub is well presented and is a win
    Its not about "what it is"... it's about "how its done" that is shit, it failed at its function as its form, and to me, the function is to look good and it failed..talking about the green WRX compared to JDM Itashi...that DOTA car is shit too, and their are plenty of good examples that has already been posted
    People need to do more crimes / break and enter / rob banks / rape kids / kidnapping / Murder, until then, car enthusiast and their vehicles are a dangerous threat to the public
    Daily
    AE86
    Name
    Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by S30Mike View Post
    haha that last one is good.

Honestly if people were to do it more here i think it would open the doors for more people to do it here.. if that makes sense haha.

Personally i like the style, think i should put a small manga characters head somewhere on my car now!
    I thought the same thing.
    The problem is, a lot of aussies aren't into anything other than a v8 sort of thing.
    EG/ my girlfriend and her scene are very happy to tell you they think cube cars are a crock of shit without knowing anything about them.

I never really liked cube cars till I went to Japan. Then I saw them everywhere and all of them had little differences which made them unique. Came back wanting to buy one for a daily but I just can't afford the dosh for it!