Daily
    I walk

Daily
    FD3S
    Name
    kensuke bookman

Looking for a sticker shop?

Hey guys

So i have been looking around Itasha on search engines, but i havent seen many company that does itasha.
    So, i made it! Its a company in japan, making custom itasha stickers just for your car. Choose a picture u want to use, and we will customize to be made for sticker. We will ship them world wide

We use sticker that are easy to apply, and these materials are easy to take out bubbles.But if its over 13000mm, it is going to be a different material that are a bit cheaper, and will be slightly harder to stick it onto a surface with out bubbles (it doesnt have the air runway under the sticker surface. But it still is a good quality, so if you ask a shop that are authorized 3m film installer, (which you could find them all around the world now) it would be a piece of cake.

Please contact us so we can make a deal. You need to tell us about your car before making a sticker. Size of the hood, door, etc.
    Come visit our web site so u can find more info about it.

Could be either full wrapping stickers which covers up the entire body, and make ur car have a totally different taste.
    Or either showing your original paint, and put few large stickers on, and will still have the shine of your metallic paint.

Ask us any questions i will answer it

http://www.itasha-project.com
    Daily
    1996 -soontobepink- civic
    2nd Car
    1977 Civic
    Name
    Ben

I'd get something and chuck trigun or evangelion on it, or something. Might be cool, but it'd get pretty old I think.
    I had most of my drifting cars on forza running like this, but I got over it pretty quickly.
    I mean, it's pretty cool, but eh. Pretty sure I'd get sick of seeing the same character on my car all the time. If I had tonnes of money, however, I'd change it up every now and again ;D
    Daily
    FD3S
    Name
    kensuke bookman

I dont think evangelion will ever be old Its been around for over 20 years.
    I do understand it is scary to put on an expensive stickers on, and you might get bored of it.
    but since its a sticker, it only last for about 5 years. by that time, the paint will start to fade or rust.
    so its always better to put stickers on so it will keep looking new the whole time
    Daily
    2nd Car
    1977 Civic
    Name
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by kensukebook View Post
    I dont think evangelion will ever be old Its been around for over 20 years.
    I do understand it is scary to put on an expensive stickers on, and you might get bored of it.
    but since its a sticker, it only last for about 5 years. by that time, the paint will start to fade or rust.
    so its always better to put stickers on so it will keep looking new the whole time
    I was thinking airbrush, but stickers work
    Daily
    FD3S
    Name
    kensuke bookman

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post
    I was thinking airbrush, but stickers work
    right :0 actually itasha these days are usually stickers. Airbrush needs alot of hard work and artistic skills, but stickers are only applying it onto your car.
    much easier and easy to take off and best of all, sticker would stand out more with crisp and vivid color!
    Daily
    2nd Car
    1977 Civic
    Name
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by kensukebook View Post
    right :0 actually itasha these days are usually stickers. Airbrush needs alot of hard work and artistic skills, but stickers are only applying it onto your car.
    much easier and easy to take off and best of all, sticker would stand out more with crisp and vivid color!
    Fair call, fair call