Thread: CE28N vs Enkei RPF1

Daily
    SK20
    2nd Car
    DC5S
    Name
    Alex

CE28N vs Enkei RPF1

I currently have a set of ce28ns and considdering selling and ordering a set of RPf1 in matte gold.

opinions on both? rpf1 isnt as common in australia, aswell as i've never seena matte gold set either.

In a nutshell, im not sure if I should keep my ce28n's, or go for RPF1?
    Daily
    White Boots

I don't really understand threads like these.. Its not an actual 'Versus' - the wheels aren't donning boxing gloves and taking to the ring and fighting for your love an affection..

Its all personal opinion. Nobody can answer this for you except you.
    Daily
    SK20
    2nd Car
    DC5S
    Name
    Alex

Well, i want other people's opinions - especially specifically on these two types of wheels.

I mean, the Volk CE28 is renowned as a very reputable wheel, the RPF1 isnt as popular in AUstralia as compared to cars seen in Japan or America.

Thus why I'm interested ina s et of rpf1 in matte gold. Never seen before, but then again, the RPF1 does look simple and classy as well. Just cannot figure out which set I do want.
    Daily
    '11 D40 Navara K/C
    2nd Car
    '99 S15 Silvia
    Name
    Sam

RPF1's are lighter for a start. I'll be getting a set for track rims, but don't really care what colour. I've been looking and they are pretty well priced on eBay for a set from the states brand new. About $1200 max including shipping, and that was for 17 x 9's. Everyone I see with CE28's doesn't use them for what they're intended for. Other than that I couldn't justify paying $3000~ for a set rims to use on the street.
    Daily
    C53A
    2nd Car
    CP9A

RPF1 is cast, CE28s are forged.

Other than that, i have no idea what this thread is asking. Do you want people to tell you which wheels to put on YOUR car?
    Daily
    '93 Sil80
    Name
    Tobias / Toby

If it's for appearance only, I'd say the CE28s. They seem to look more at home on newer cars than the Enkei's do.
    Rad-tastic: Radically Fantastic
    My Sil80 - Just a Street Car
    Daily
    SK20
    2nd Car
    DC5S
    Name
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Paul.S View Post
    RPF1 is cast, CE28s are forged.

Other than that, i have no idea what this thread is asking. Do you want people to tell you which wheels to put on YOUR car?
    Your first sentence was alright - not that I already knew that.
    YOur second sentence - i was askign for opinions, of course im going to decide what I want, and my decision is either rpf1 or ce28n, so I wanna know what people think. WHat, I'm going to make decisions entirely on my own and not lsitne to anyone else's opinion. Of course not, you dont go out and just buy any suspension, and engine mod. You do know this is a forum where different topics are discussed.
    Daily
    C53A
    2nd Car
    CP9A

Opinions? What opinions can there be other than yes or no, which essentially is up to you anyway.

Suspension and engine mods are a completely different bag of fruit, with so many variables. Both are proven quality wheels, and will function as they were designed, but most importantly, you'll get maximum JDM xp from either.
    Daily
    SK20
    2nd Car
    DC5S
    Name
    Alex

wow mate, you really dont get it. I want people's opinions on their likign towards either the ce28 or rpf1 wheel. might be too long of a day for you.

I meant, what would you prefer the skinnier, more spokes of teh ce28 or a double 6 spoke wheeel of the rpf1..
    Daily
    Name
    Kevin

What do you prefer? The skinner, more spokes of the ce28 or double 6 spoke wheel of the rpf1?

IMO, I prefer the ce28.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast