I hose down with a trigger nozzle...
use armor all shampoo crap and microfiber mitt to dislodge the dirt..
hose it down with the trigger nozzle.
dry with an Aion chamois
followed by an application of a good hard carnauba wax
Rinse with a hose on low pressure
Wash with sponge using either Mothers or Chemtech Wash & Wax (Free from Superlap)
Rinse off using medium to high pressure
Use Generic or hot4's Chamois depending on whats closest
I then use window cleaner + newspaper for all glass area's on car.
Then go over black OEM with Mothers Blackout to restore colour.
I also use Autosol to de-fog headlight mist (common with Skylines) and polish muffler tips etc..
Fresh bucket of car wash and do each wheel individually getting in all the small areas
Rinse with medium pressure
Chamois and polish with Mothers carnauba cleaner wax
Use generic tyre shine as it always comes off...
Interior gets done with a vacuum and Armoral..
I try and do this once a week, but three cars is alot to maintain...
2. Wash with Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo in warm water with microfibre hand mit, in sections with a rinsing after each section.
3. Final thorough rinse and do the wheels with Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner with a wheel brush and crappy sponge.
4. Chamois dry with Autoglym AquaDry Chamois
5. Treat plastics/rubbers with Autoglym Bumper Black and/or Vinyl and Rubber Care
Every 4-6 months:
1. As above
2. Claybar with Autoglym Claybar kit
3. Prep for wax with Autoglym HD Cleanser
4. Wax with Autoglym HD Wax. Once a year Autoglym Super Resin Polish before the wax.
If you can't guess I have a massive Autoglym collection
lambswool wash mit
leather chamois dry
wet look cleaner/wax
off with microfiber cloths
damp micofiber cloth to get drit of interior
303 protectant after it had dried
when i got the lexus i decided to give it a proper wax to protect it, was oly going to do it once. Pretty much did as above, but instead of wet look, went over it once with ultimate compound, then again with meguires tech wax