Thread: Toyota Front Lip

Daily
    Zenki
    Name
    Philip Screw Driver

Quote Originally Posted by unclepaulie View Post
    go to clark rubber or similar and get some 4wd rubber guards
    would that be custom made or would they have them in stock? lol
    People need to do more crimes / break and enter / rob banks / rape kids / kidnapping / Murder, until then, car enthusiast and their vehicles are a dangerous threat to the public
    Daily
    NA6CE MX-5
    Name
    Domenic

I only really know of Sera Body Kits (which look absolutely rediculous... massive vents and stupid design.. ewww i hate them!) looked around for a sera front lip but to no avail. =/
    Daily
    BMW e46
    2nd Car
    Nissan
    Name
    Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemod View Post
    Was wondering if there was a sort of universal front lip that fits onto toyota's?

I noticed a lot of people using "cressida front lip" on their toyota's, as i want a lip for my Toyota Sera.. not sure if a cresida lip would fit as width seems to vary between cars? is there any other toyota that has a front lip that can be modified perhaps?

Cheers.

Yes there is, here's a sample image of toyota corolla. Installed with a universal lip kit from http://allfitautomotive.com/ .
    Daily
    Renault Megane 225 R.S.
    2nd Car
    Mazda Premacy

Search EZ Lip or Universal Lip on eBay. It's basically a rubber strip that runs on a 45 degree angle. One side runs on the bottom of your bumper, the other sticks out at 45 degrees. Most good ones come with 3M tape. They're rubber, so there isn't as much hassle about scraping and you can use them on all sides of the car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12