Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 130i BMW - Do you think they are a mans car or a girls car?

gday 130iguy lol
    Daily
    TRD JZX100
    Name
    Rohan

Looks like a girl version of the E90 3 Series .

135's I assume are quick, but still looks like a fast girls car. Its a "cute" car but.
    Daily
    '08 RSC 197 "Cup"
    2nd Car
    '01 RSC 172 - track
    Name
    Alex

Thanks for the entertaining read but seriously lol at the Accord Euro posts... Gold

Chewie - the 130i is a great car. Not as outright quick as a 135i but if you love NA you'll loooove the 130. The torque and noise of the engine is just awesome. Could do with an exhaust to make it louder. It's more of a cruiser than an outright racing machine but is comfortable on long trips, in traffic and yet really nice to punish some tight, curvy corners in. It's also a car that chicks like the look of so you can be guaranteed of some poon-tang.

It's got great steering feel, solid clutch and a notchy gear shift. All good in my book. Just because it's not Jap, doesn't mean it's a girl's car...

My best mate just sold his for $30k and sounds like it would've suited you perfectly. 80k kms, CSL style rims and mint paint. Here're some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Full res here: http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/walkie86/sets/72157625366491603/
    Flickr

RSC 172 - WP 1:13.250, EC Old Circuit 1:58.30, Winton 1:44.925
    Daily
    VE SSV Redline Ute
    2nd Car
    Various Porsches
    Name
    Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by DAS KAMU View Post
    Better off buying a Accord Euro Luxury as it has more features and looks better, also u wont look like a metro sexual hair dresser
    mate... put down the crack pipe.

as mentioned by Alex above our mate just sold his and is was a cracking car. quick, good sound, rwd fun, quality well put together interior.. even after 80,000kms it didnt have any squeeks, no rattles not problems and pulled just has hard as when he fist got it.

Also.. news flash.. they look awesome.

if you want to talk about girly hair dressing vehicle, you should check out my CLio R27.. looks like a girls car but it will eat your honda through the bends and that is a scientific fact.
    Daily
    Honda S2000 (AP2)
    2nd Car
    London Underground
    Name
    Rix

Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    As to the how many s1uts in the car theory, well here's some food for thought. One late night after a drive we stopped at the servo for a quick bite. Low and behold as we come to leave, three cute intoxicated blondes come stumbling up the foot path and try to wave down a taxi. Taxi doesn't stop though haha.. no cars around other than us. So they start checking us out and walk our way. As we're making our way out of the servo they come straight up to my drivers window and ask for a lift home. Out of four 135i's, they approached the only 130i. Theory proves itself eh (ask Jeef Beef haha). Anyhow, I was a poofta and told them I had a long drive home. I got so much shit for that later from the other guys
    Ummmmm mate. WTF?! I def wouldn't be friends with you after that!!
    Daily
    CityRail/Legs
    2nd Car
    180sx
    Name
    Manny

My mum of 55 just bought a 120i = womans car... I drove it its cool with all the gadgets n shit but still its got no power handles like poo, but women feel special in their little hatch back

/end thread
    Daily
    Honda S2000 (AP2)
    2nd Car
    London Underground
    Name
    Rix

Isn't a 120 a 4 Cyl 2.0L though?

They are heaps cool cars, and I personallly find them good looking.
    Daily
    VE SSV Redline Ute
    2nd Car
    Various Porsches
    Name
    Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by munchhunch View Post
    My mum of 55 just bought a 120i = womans car... I drove it its cool with all the gadgets n shit but still its got no power handles like poo, but women feel special in their little hatch back
    yep... she bought the wrong one.. it should have said 130 or 135 on the badge... simple error. dont be fooled by the low price.. the 120 is nowwhere.

My missus mother just traded her 323i bmw wagon for a 135.. i told her not to bother looking at anything unless it had that on the back of the car.. now she is the pruod owner of a 135 coupe in white and it hammers!

I would own one in a heart beat.
    Daily
    '08 RSC 197 "Cup"
    2nd Car
    '01 RSC 172 - track
    Name
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by munchhunch View Post

/end thread
    You should also put down the crack pipe.

How does your post contain enough compelling information that noone can argue with you, thus ending the thread?

You're not even talking about the right car.
    Flickr

RSC 172 - WP 1:13.250, EC Old Circuit 1:58.30, Winton 1:44.925
    Daily
    AF1 '82

the honda guy come mx5 owner digs them = women's car

/end thread

Quote Originally Posted by AYCMACHINE View Post

They are heaps cool cars, and I personallly find them good looking.