Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: [NSW] Roads & Maritime Services Enquiries! New plates available! Update 4/11/13

Daily
    A165H
    2nd Car
    D21 2.7D DX 4x4
    Name
    Josh

Is it still possible to get 3 letter-3 number plates? Kinda want to get my car's original plates remade
    Rail it & nail it.
    Hillbilly Deluxe Mk.II, '81 Mitsubishi Scorpion/'96 Nissan Navara 4x4/'81 Yamaha IT250/'83 Yamaha YZ125
    Banned
    Daily
    Lancer
    Name
    Brian

Can you tell me if i need to get an engineers report?
    L18 (L series Datsun eninge 1.8L carby) into my Datsun 120y (standard has a 1.2L carby)
    Daily
    N15 Pulsar
    2nd Car
    Evolution V

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman2876 View Post
    Is it still possible to get 3 letter-3 number plates? Kinda want to get my car's original plates remade
    you can mate, I've done it before.
    though i remember it wouldn't let me get it in the classic big yellow plate style. Had to get it in the slim version.
    Daily
    Daihatsu Mira L200
    2nd Car
    Honda Civic EF9
    Name
    Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by ekx105 View Post
    Hi buddy, yeap thats right!! Im not too sure on the daihatsu mira. I can look if its p-plate legal for you. Theres a list on the RTA website for all the p-plate legal turbo cars.
    yea the list has nothing about the mira. i sent an email not too long ago asking the rta about it and they just told me to check the list. would that mean it isn't p plate legal?
    Daily
    98 Ek1
    Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by skywezzy View Post
    with a uvp is there and secert rules i need to know about i know i need a uvp pink slip and i can only drive from a-b and b-a and maybe c if i need to is there anything else you know of or can help me with
    Nah not really any secret rules. It is bassically point a-b and b-a for as many days as you take out the uvp for. And yes, you need a pink-slip tp get a uvp.
    Daily
    98 Ek1
    Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by blahz View Post
    It's a wagon some rangers tell me I can and others don't know
    I had a look, and it states that;

For the purposes of loading and unloading, vehicles that are predominately used for loading goods eg, couriers can stay for up to 30mins, and passenger cars can just drop off/pick up. Doesnt really cover it in detail.
    Daily
    98 Ek1
    Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by macaroni View Post
    Thanks mate. You know any easy going engineering places?
    Hey mate. Sorry i dont. If you know a blue-slipper that is leanient with modifications, they'll probably know a leanient engineer.
    Daily
    98 Ek1
    Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    Isn't there a law where you can't drive home FROM RTA whether you passed or fail due to happy or sad emotions LOL! Or some shit like that.
    Lol never heard that rule! If you go with an instructor and pass, it all depends they'll let you drive back. But if yoy pass in your own car, how else will you get home lol! So theres no rule for that!
    Daily
    98 Ek1
    Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman2876 View Post
    It depends. If you just want to remake them, as in get a new set with same numbers, you just pay the remake fee. But if you want a brand new set, 3 letter 3 number is available in any style except for the standard yellow. You can get them in the traditional yellow but.
    Daily
    98 Ek1
    Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by BR14AN View Post
    Can you tell me if i need to get an engineers report?
    L18 (L series Datsun eninge 1.8L carby) into my Datsun 120y (standard has a 1.2L carby)
    Its best to ask a mechanic/blue-slip person in regards to any differences in changing engine size/capacity. But i'll have a look for you and get back to you asap.