Thread: EMI GAMER intro thread

Daily
    WRX
    Name
    Dan

EMI GAMER intro thread

I’m sure you’re saying “what the hell is this all about? Isn’t this a car forum?” So I thought i'd clear things up a little....

Who are we……………?
    We are EMI (entertainMeInc).
    We work with a network of Gaming and entertainment forums to help connect the gaming industry to the gamers. We work closely with the G2S (go2space) team, but for gaming.

Why are we here………....?
    A huge part of the car community is also very much into gaming. Whether it’s a driving game, simulators, FPS, RPG, arcade or shoot’em ups. We are here to bring it to the forums and open the lines of discussion, so you can find out what’s hot…. and what’s not! You decide…

What will we see here……………?
    New game releases, announcements, general gaming related gossip, leaked info, freebies, gaming event details, console updates, game gear, game apps etc: we will just drop it in here and have a chat about it.

What’s in it for you…………………?
    The most up to date, relevant gaming info we can find. We’ll keep you up-to-date with all the latest in gaming. From time to time the Gaming promoters will send us freebies, so stay tuned! We all like free stuff right?
    If you think a game or some new gaming gear is awesome or perhaps even dodgy, share it with us and vent it here.

So hang on and don't be afraid to let rip on what you think....

Dan.
    Daily
    caddy
    2nd Car
    8MR/ZX6R
    Name
    Samuel

A+++++++++++++++++++++

let me know if we can supoort you guys in any way.

sammuel
    xtreme motorsports
    Daily
    Mazda NA6 MX5
    2nd Car
    D16Y Charizard
    Name
    Kay

+1

Sounds awesome!
    Daily
    WRX
    Name
    Dan

Hey Guys,
    Thanks for the support. Everything I post up wont be breaking news, but its good to chat about anything Cars or games, especially if they're in the same sentence.

Got some FI 2011 stuff to post later today, so keen to get some ideas on that one.

Sammuel, how many free game do i need to give you for a sweet deal on and CT9A..?

Cheers
    Dan.
    Daily
    caddy
    2nd Car
    8MR/ZX6R
    Name
    Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by EMI GAMER View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Thanks for the support. Everything I post up wont be breaking news, but its good to chat about anything Cars or games, especially if they're in the same sentence.

Got some FI 2011 stuff to post later today, so keen to get some ideas on that one.

Sammuel, how many free game do i need to give you for a sweet deal on and CT9A..?

Cheers
    Dan.
    it seems to be 1750 good games! in original packaging that are very good sellers for me to get you into a very nice & Clean ct9a! BARGAIN! we do not accept any burnt/pirated/vietnam copies ps3/xbox/pc discs.

talk soon dan!