Daily
    '11 D40 Navara K/C
    2nd Car
    '99 S15 Silvia
    Name
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by narada View Post
    Not a dirty sounding SR20 in sight.
    I resent that statement. Tractor engines sound good with straight pipes.
    Daily
    legtec @ 2psi
    2nd Car
    Evo VII
    Name
    Sam

brandon the sound of your car coming down the straight..........oh lawdy
    Daily
    Rx8
    Name
    Jason

[img]

When we started Circuit Club, we felt that there were too many one-make track days out there. Porsche Club, WRX Club, Rotary Club they all felt too exclusive. Car needed to show them all that life outside their brand of car existed and life was more interesting that way.
    Well, there could be a AusCylinder club and have heaps of different cars
    Daily
    '99 S2000

From the main page:

Gleno says:
    16/10/2011 at 5:12 pm (Edit)
    What a lot of fluff. Yet another pointless inner monologue that for some reason deserves to be posted on the homepage. It’s rubbish like this that is turning me away from JDMST.

From the main page:

Gleno says:
    What a lot of fluff. Yet another pointless inner monologue that for some reason deserves to be posted on the homepage. It’s rubbish like this that is turning me away from JDMST.
    must be another tractor owner >_>
    survived parramatta crew

whiteballz diddles school boys
    Daily
    Polar Bear GTR
    2nd Car
    Steel cap boots
    Name
    Dom

land just the week before at the CC day, brendan goes around yelling, "MY HONDA IS BOSS!!!!" LMFAO
    Daily
    Honda S2000 (AP2)
    2nd Car
    London Underground
    Name
    Rix

It's great to see how many FWD's are lapping epic times. Well done guys! Would be good to hold a Honda vs Nissan day, to shut up forum keyboard warrior's once and for all.

Honda's are the best.
    Daily
    180sx

From the main page:

Gleno says:
    What a lot of fluff. Yet another pointless inner monologue that for some reason deserves to be posted on the homepage. Its rubbish like this that is turning me away from JDMST.
    I'm sorry Narada. A lot of words and not a lot of content, other then one make meets are fun, which is kinda taking away from what makes JDMST special. And if that's not enough, shouting at someone for the make of their car is definitely taking away from what makes JDMST special.

Maybe your post would be more suited to Honda australia or something.
    Daily
    Boss Baller 180sx
    2nd Car
    sil80

Quote Originally Posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
    It's great to see how many FWD's are lapping epic times. Well done guys! Would be good to hold a Honda vs Nissan day, to shut up forum keyboard warrior's once and for all.

Honda's are the best.
    Daily
    Boss Baller 180sx
    2nd Car
    sil80

Something strange happened to me on Monday just passed. As a lot of you know, Monday 10th October happened to be the 2011 Honda Nationals.

When we started Circuit Club, we felt that there were too many one-make track days out there. Porsche Club, WRX Club, Rotary Club – they all felt too exclusive. Car lovers should be all encompassing and dance around the racetrack holding hands with other car lovers from a different “allegiance”.

I had been to other one-make shows before. I joined the Nissan Sports Car Club with my Honda S2000 and went BBQing with Club ITR with my Renault Clio. I didn’t mind them so much, but having a different make was like an act of defiance. It was like I needed to show them all that life outside their brand of car existed and life was more interesting that way.

But last Monday I had the time of my life. I rocked up a little late, and as I drove in I spotted two other S2000s sitting side by side. Even though there were spots closer to the action, for some reason, I magnetically drove my S2000 to be next to the other S2000s. Then after I had parked my S2000, I wanted other S2000s to park next to me.

Walking through the pits and seeing Honda after Honda, I wasn’t getting bored but rather looking forward to seeing them all out on the circuit. I wasn’t disappointed as VTEC kicked in and all I could hear was loud, high revving Hondas one after the other. Not a dirty sounding SR20 in sight.

That’s what was weird – I think my inner VTEC supremist came out of me that I never knew existed. I even yelled out “what’s that Mitsubishi doing here?” when a green Mirage rocked up. I almost said “Hail Honda!” afterwards but thought better of it.

I guess I can now understand why one-make meets can be so special. A common love for niche within a niche is a great reason for people to get together, and the BYP/Cars For Hope/Club ITR people did a great job in putting the day together.

Time to put that Honda pride away before the next CC Trackday then…

Something strange happened to me the Saturday just passed. As a lot of you know Saturday the 15th October happened to be the 2011 Eastern creek drift night.

When we started drift club, we felt there were too many Honda owners track days out there. Be it circuit club, oz Honda, itr club – they all felt to Honda centric. Car lovers should be all encompassing and dance around the racetrack
    holding hands with other car lovers from a different “allegiance”.

I had been to other Honda shows before. I Joined the oz Honda sports car club with my Nissan 180sx and went bbqing with ITR with my Navara. I didn’t mind them so much, but having a different make was like an act of defiance.
    It was like I needed to show them that all that life outside vtec existed, and that fast cars were actually produced.

But last Saturday i had the time of my life. I rocked up a little late, and as i drove in I spotted two other 180sx sitting side by side. Even though there were spots closer to the action, for some reason, i magnetically drove my 180sx to be next to the other
    Silvias. Then after I had parked my 180, I wanted to actually get in and go on the racetrack with the other silvias so I did.

Walking through the pits and helping people work on their cars. I wasn’t getting bored but rather looking forward to getting out on the circuit with them. I wasn’t disappointed as boost kicked in and all i could hear was limiter bashing tire frying drift cars.
    One after the other with not a single p plater trying to drag race me in his fart cannon equipped single cam POS.

That’s what was weird – i think my inner joy at not seeing a single riced out slammed on steelies painted black FWD shoe box got the better of me – i even yelled out “what’s that Toyota doing here?” when a corolla rocked up. I almost said “hail Nismo” afterwards but didn’t because i decided i wasn’t a giant faggot.

I guess i still can’t understand why one make meets and vtec are so special. A common love for niche in niche is a great reason for people to get together and circle jerk, and the Honda guys did a great job of facilitating this.

Time to put that Honda pride away before the next CC trackday then.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast