Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda Supremist

Daily
    1996 -soontobepink- civic
    2nd Car
    1977 Civic
    Name
    Ben

think you meant to make a new topic there.... or are you trying to get a new topic within a topic? o.0

Also, It's probably to do with what you were brought up on. Half the time, the car somebody first gets, will become their car of choice (or manufacturer of choice). Others, it's a case of their dream cars, or friends that had them. Sometimes it's a case of what you hear on the grapevine.

As for not liking certain manufacturers, The people that drive them (A lot of people associate commodores with bogans these days, and skyline is starting to get roped in there too) can have a fairly large impact on that aspect. But yeah. all depends.
    Daily
    Deep Dish Del Sol

^nah man i am not creating topic in a topic i am trying welcome in other view points from others regarding all things Honda.

After regarding your post ye some others seem a bit bogany.
    But then the flip side to that is punk young as kids thinkin they are the spoon/ J's racing racer when a fart cannon dumped on rims with a pod airfilter is what they rolling while taking on everything and anything.
    .FACEPALM.
    Special K :twisted:
    Snoop G
    Daily
    1996 -soontobepink- civic
    2nd Car
    1977 Civic
    Name
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop G View Post
    ^nah man i am not creating topic in a topic i am trying welcome in other view points from others regarding all things Honda.

After regarding your post ye some others seem a bit bogany.
    But then the flip side to that is punk young as kids thinkin they are the spoon/ J's racing racer when a fart cannon dumped on rims with a pod airfilter is what they rolling while taking on everything and anything.
    .FACEPALM.
    yeah pretty much xD
    Daily
    Zenki
    Name
    Philip Screw Driver

i dont like honda drivers that are all curled up in this honda only world

people tell me Civics are fast...no they are not, they only have potential because of lightness, otherwise they are not fast at all, i should know, i drive a ae86 and i know they are shit
    S2000 are great cars
    NSX are top Honda

we dont hate, we just hate the attitude.. ok your civic with a k20 swap is fast..doesn't mean a civic is better then a Silvia or Supra..
    People need to do more crimes / break and enter / rob banks / rape kids / kidnapping / Murder, until then, car enthusiast and their vehicles are a dangerous threat to the public
    Daily
    legtec @ 2psi
    2nd Car
    Evo VII
    Name
    Sam

1:03 round wakey.... na they arent fast

Daily
    Deep Dish Del Sol

yeah but can you call a Honda fast.
    I think its more good for what they are.

It doesnt have that title horsepower hero or king.
    Heck i dont think they even attend or participate in Power cruises.

Far from it.
    But that N/A raw feeling as what some others have posted previously is true.
    And yes bluesprinter your absolutely correct their can be fast for the lightness but i like the build quality engines and interior and also the features they have vs say what gets locally produced.
    Eg.
    CL9 Accord of say 2007 vs Holden or Ford 2007
    Compare features
    What your actually getting.
    Technology etc.
    Snoop G
    Daily
    '92 Honda Civic
    2nd Car
    '03 Integra DC5
    Name
    matthew

You are right blue, it doesn't mean that it is better then a silvia or a supra but at the same time you cannot say that a supra, silvia, skyline or whatever your pick may be is better then a honda... All cars serve a different purpose and its all about preferences, not everyone wants to be a "drift king" and slide around corners (I am not saying that all people that drive RWD cars try to drift or think they can, just saying). I have heard it all before, I myself love Hondas and cannot see myself purchasing any other sort of car and I have had ALOT of people talk crap about my honda trying to say that they are crap and skyline and silvias are the best car made, I personally HATE skylines, cannot stand them silvias I don't mind but you know each to their.

The whole point of having a car is cause you like it that's all that matters, and on a side note, an eg with a b18c or k20a is a quick little car for a NA for sure.

I like Hondas just cause I love the style of them and absolutely love the crossover to vtec
    Daily
    Honda NSX-T

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop G View Post
    yeah but can you call a Honda fast.
    This is what gets annoying... sigh
    Although, it may not be your 8 second car down WSID, but take that 8 second car to Wakefield and you will probably see the Red civic above beat it by 8 secs.
    In terms of 'fast', it all depends on the cars purpose.
    Also, when people say a car is better than another, IMO it's all about the personal opinions and preferences. Some people may like FWD more than RWD etc etc.
    eg. Honda's can kill it down the drag strip:
    yeahSCOTTT

in a way we honda owners bring hate upon ourselves with our actions. not to say that skyline owners or silvia owners dont do the same thing but how often do you see an s15 pull up next to someone at the lights and limiter bash compared to how much you see a p plater in an ek sohc do the same thing. In all cases it comes down to the driver and if you put the same driver of that ek revving at the lights into an s15 he wouldnt be revving anymore because he drifted into a tree and wrote his car off. Not all honda drivers red light GP just like not all silvia drivers think theyre the next mad mike. Its not the car that deserves the hate its the type of driver in it
    Daily
    Deep Dish Del Sol

gosh its hard hitting stuff reading all your posts people in this thread mainly cause when people say Honda bubble thats me. Sorry guys. You dont have to look too far to see this.
    But im even worse that its not just a honda bubble im a crx bubble.

As i get older i am having an open interest for all imports SO I AM CHANGING FOR THE BETTER. Not just CRX's and Hondas. Thats why i am willing to ask question no matter stupid it may sound to others about other import cars in other people diaries/worklogs.
    And perhaps go up to others at JDMST car meets to even ask more details to actually learn something new.

Hey Dlai thats impressive man that Redstar s2k turbo .
    But check this out.
    N/A 9sec all motor. car weights 940kg (2073lb)...
    And it has a Deck(CD player) hahah
    Snoop G