Name
    Nathan

I might be down if it's on Thursday night
    Daily
    S14 S2
    Name
    Lou

Quote Originally Posted by jeff.h View Post
    Lou14 - thats the parking for fairfield showground. heaps of space. a few shit speed humps but overall not too bad.
    Yeh the speed humps are f****d lol
    Daily
    your mum
    2nd Car
    your sister
    Name
    Felipeeee

bankstown police station
    Daily
    2012 Mazda 3 MPS
    Name
    Matt

A JDMST EOMM at KK's like the Muscle Car club has (Last saturday of every month) but on the Friday night would make for one epic car weekend, not to mention I think everyone around (Shop owners) would be more happier as obviously more cars/people = more money made
    Daily
    Lexus IS200
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    A JDMST EOMM at KK's like the Muscle Car club has (Last saturday of every month) but on the Friday night would make for one epic car weekend, not to mention I think everyone around (Shop owners) would be more happier as obviously more cars/people = more money made
    Alot of bogans troll by Livo KK's and you know your gonna get some try hard thats gonna try "Rip it" and overall Jackasses mangs.

But then again there's the positive sides you pointed out.
    Daily
    Audi A3
    2nd Car
    Evo 8 MR
    Daily
    Evolution VII
    Name
    Ian

South end of Terrigal Beach? Nice Friday evening drive up the F3 (after peak hour).
    I have been to a biggish cruise that ended there and all was good, police were there. They were only hassling the people doing skids.
    Daily
    Polar Bear GTR
    2nd Car
    Steel cap boots
    Name
    Dom

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    i was there at the last one and spotted anthony GTRB28 there
    Event Organiser to first of many: JDMST Pho Meets!
    Daily
    JZX110 Mark II/ N14 SSS
    2nd Car
    Ducati Monster
    Name
    Mal

Just my 2c, haven't gotten to an EOMM yet (live in Newcastle and now been sentenced to weekend night shift) but found the "north shore don't want to drive to carnley vale" comment pretty funny. It's not like it's the breadth of WA! Like you haven't driven more than 30km in a sitting before.

Think the charity angle is win, potentially even combining that with a workshop, but the workshops all have limited space as well.

A formal agreement between, for instance EC, and the forum would make things "binding" (as much as the EOMM rules are to discourage) and so the crap could be filtered out. With this sort of planning maybe it will mean that the ACTUAL cost for a couple of seccos for the night (the end of the day they are looking over the cars too, nothing sus), with the size of the meets should be quite easy to cover them for 6 hours (plus EOMM for the night or a shopping centre, what would you rather pick) and maybe that sort of thing could work.

What it means is that JDMST/organisers need to offer something to gain access. I can't think of a reason other than somebody's good nature to let these meets occur on their premises.

You also lose the flexibility to change location (unless was quarterly rotation, IE jan location 1, feb location 2, march location 3, april location 1, thereby the premises knows, only 4 meets for the year not 12 (much easier to manage, less dragging on them)) by going contractual, essentially that could me a proper sign in and sign out register.

Name- Car driven- No. Passengers. -Number plate. - Contact phone number - Signature

Able to be found visually, signature of attendance, able to be contacted should there need to be. Set up 2 garbage bins, toss your $2 in one and a (prepared? DL from JDMST? Template?) "entry form" into another before proceeding.

Makes it less casual and someone has to do it but hopefully some ideas to help...
    Daily
    TRD Jzx100 Chaser
    2nd Car
    1970 Beetle
    Name
    James

how bout at penrith panthers, at the aqua golf, we can all drive some ball into the water and then look at cars! woo! plus theres a decent car park there...