Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: JDMST NSW Meets, idea's?

Daily
    Under construction
    Name
    THE DR

Mazda in the USA have organised to host a regular "Cars and Coffee" at their premises.. I think it's the way to go! Nothing like the sanctity of private property.
    Could be worth pitching it to Mazda Head Office.. I think they are based in Kingsgrove?
    Anyone work there? Or if anyone works for a car manufacturer's head office.. perhaps they'd like to organise a regular cars & coffee!?

Quote Originally Posted by Crayske View Post
    This carpark is insanely small. I wouldn't organise a meet here unless you are sure it was a small one, especially since, if the entrance to it is too full, it is very difficult to do a u-turn and come back around with the sweeping bend just after the entrance.

As mentioned earlier there are a lot of T-Way carparks in the Hills district that are never monitored and somewhat away from residents so we wouldn't be disturbing anyone.

Also, MPS Garage is looking to hold some meets at their new shop in the near future:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Uni...,50.78,,0,1.47
    Daily
    Size 11 Havianas
    2nd Car
    no
    Name
    K

in regards to that mazda USA ^^ Someone approach Toyota Australia! ... they have a HUGE premises at Caringbah. Given that they are launching "an enthusiasts car" in June, perhaps they should get the chance to stimulate the enthusiasts by holding a meet.... pretty sure they could get hold of the Shark park car lot of they needed it and it didn't clash with any events?

Just a thought
    Daily
    on nankangs

Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Mazda in the USA have organised to host a regular "Cars and Coffee" at their premises.. I think it's the way to go! Nothing like the sanctity of private property.
    Could be worth pitching it to Mazda Head Office.. I think they are based in Kingsgrove?
    Anyone work there? Or if anyone works for a car manufacturer's head office.. perhaps they'd like to organise a regular cars & coffee!?

I'll shot an Email off to my contact at Mazda HQ and see if we can organize something
    Daily
    batmobile
    2nd Car
    EK9 wannabe
    Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by JDM-20L View Post
    in regards to that mazda USA ^^ Someone approach Toyota Australia! ... they have a HUGE premises at Caringbah. Given that they are launching "an enthusiasts car" in June, perhaps they should get the chance to stimulate the enthusiasts by holding a meet.... pretty sure they could get hold of the Shark park car lot of they needed it and it didn't clash with any events?

Just a thought
    actually makes sense, since this new 'enthusiasts car' is meant to be aimed at the demographic this website supports!!
    Daily
    Size 11 Havianas
    2nd Car
    no
    Name
    K

Quote Originally Posted by 13BWAT View Post
    actually makes sense, since this new 'enthusiasts car' is meant to be aimed at the demographic this website supports!!
    Does to me.. whether or not it does to Toyota Australia I do not know? But I know via the Toymods board that they are trying to locate a 2000GT or 800 for the 86 marketing campaign.
    Daily
    batmobile
    2nd Car
    EK9 wannabe
    Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by JDM-20L View Post
    Does to me.. whether or not it does to Toyota Australia I do not know? But I know via the Toymods board that they are trying to locate a 2000GT or 800 for the 86 marketing campaign.
    well hopefully if poeple on here can think of it, the boffins in the marketing department of toyota will reach the same conclusion
    Daily
    Size 11 Havianas
    2nd Car
    no
    Name
    K

They can't use lack of room as their excuse?

Daily
    batmobile
    2nd Car
    EK9 wannabe
    Name
    Peter

i dont know, still looks pretty small..... hhaa
    Daily
    ZRE182
    2nd Car
    MX73
    Name
    Nathan

Ha sorry but that idea of Toyota carpark is stupid. I work for Toyota, there is no way they would agree to that, to be honest they would probably laugh. The amount of security and the processes that you need to go to enter that carpark, I can't see it happening.