Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BC Racing or Yellowspeed?

Daily
    DC2

I have yellow racing and read what Whole suspension sale said, He knows his stuff and he supplied me coils so maybe pm him.

I don't roll the lowest setting cause it does wear the life of the shocks out quicker. But they do go low but limited that it won't touch the ground..hope ur not aiming for it. Their not too stiff and their also damper adjustable. Good daily ride for me.

Hope it helps.
    I seen a few people roll stance'd rides with buddyclub and they don't seem to have a problem ( I think.... )
    Daily
    NA6CE MX-5
    Name
    Domenic

Thanks Wholesale Suspension!

Well, im going from cut springs as it is, they did their damage so im replacing it all and doing it properly. I think i'll be going for Yellowspeed, I trust wholesale suspension and what they have to offer.
    Daily
    Zenki
    Name
    Philip Screw Driver

Quote Originally Posted by senna_T View Post
    Chop springs to save money? OK.....

Chop springs - Car sits low - smashes whats left of the original shocks - smashes strut top mounts - car drives like crap - gets pulled over for being too low - needs to spend money fixing all the other stuff that busted and new springs to raise car for defect clearance.

If you fit coilovers you can raise the height to reduce suspicion, plus you can keep the original struts and mounts to re-fit for defect clearance.

Spend the extra money and do it right the first time, not the cheap way first and then the expensive lesson learning way after...
    LOL...doing it right the first time?? doing it right means engineers cert for the coilovers

OP wants to slam the car so explain how does "raise the height to reduce suspicion" makes a car low?

i do agree with you, coilover all the way, but cut springs is best for simple hellalownessforthewintuningstyle.com, which seems like OP is already running like a boss
    People need to do more crimes / break and enter / rob banks / rape kids / kidnapping / Murder, until then, car enthusiast and their vehicles are a dangerous threat to the public
    Daily
    EK1
    2nd Car
    XR6T 500hp ATW
    Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by bluesprinter View Post
    OP wants to slam the car so explain how does "raise the height to reduce suspicion" makes a car low?
    Yes he does want to slam it - however when he does start to gain attention for the height the coilovers will allow adjustment, again showing the benefit of going for coilovers.

Forums (and our business) are/is generally for helping people with good advice, not patronising responses that offer no proper solution.

Alot of people modify their car "incorrectly" because they don't know any better and listen to keyboard warriors - this thread is a perfect example for someone to not make the same mistake again.
    Daily
    Civic
    2nd Car
    sneezy taxi
    Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by senna_T View Post
    Yes he does want to slam it - however when he does start to gain attention for the height the coilovers will allow adjustment, again showing the benefit of going for coilovers.

Forums (and our business) are/is generally for helping people with good advice, not patronising responses that offer no proper solution.

Alot of people modify their car "incorrectly" because they don't know any better and listen to keyboard warriors - this thread is a perfect example for someone to not make the same mistake again.

WHAT HE SAID ^^^^ well said. So many keyboard warriors, not much knowledge.
    Daily
    97 jza80
    Name
    zach

Hijacking thread. I'm looking for coilies for my 32 Gtst, have been looking at yellow speeds, car will be tracked only 2-3 times a year. What sort of spring rates are available?
    "when a singer starts off with "she popped that pussy on a monday" you know that he's just on a whole other level"
    Daily
    EK1
    2nd Car
    XR6T 500hp ATW
    Name
    Pat

Continuing hijack....

12 F and 7 R is standard, however you can spec up 2kg either way from that and the shock should still handle it fine.
    Daily
    ECR33
    Name
    Mike

Airbags. If you see cops coming, raise the mafaka.
    Daily
    NA6CE MX-5
    Name
    Domenic

Highjaxk welcome, hey Zach it's Dom! Haha
    Daily
    Boss Baller 180sx
    2nd Car
    sil80

both will work fine for your purposes
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast