Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FATAL R35 GTR CRASH. Is it really worth showing off? R.I.P.

Daily
    AE71
    2nd Car
    R32 4 door.

FATAL R35 GTR CRASH. Is it really worth showing off? R.I.P.

Yesterday at 5:50am a guy in a R35 smashed into a pole with 2 of his friends in the car and ended up killing a 18yo girl (passenger) and critically injuring himself and his rear passenger.

I really don't know how people can do stupid things like this while they have friends or people in the car. It's such a dumb thing to do and not to mention risking the safety of your mates lives. So why risk it?

anyway i guess i just really want to get this story out there as this is pretty shocking to see how mutilated this car is...

From what i heard was people that were local went down to see what had happened wish they didn't because of how full on it was.. that they wish they never went to see it. Must had been an ugly site to see in person.

News Article here.
    http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/la...bWwmYWxsPTE%3D

Daily
    D22 Brahvara
    2nd Car
    s2 RX7
    Name
    Paul

I agree with you 100%. Take it to the track if you want to do that shit.

On a side note... where did you get the middle pic from? Looks like a police impound.
    isn't paulies motto "i can run faster aroused, than you can scared" - clutch-monkey
    Daily
    VW Amarok
    2nd Car
    S15
    Name
    Phil

Jeez I wonder if it's the blue one Iv'e seen a few times on the Beaches. That would probably be the Monavale Police impound yard which is pretty easy to see into.

RIP, unfortunate

these kind of cars now are so fast, can be doing high speeds so quick and it feels like nothing because of the refinement and inherent stability. sad to see it end like this.
    AWD and traction control can save lives, or it can mean you're going a lot faster when you crash..
    Survived parramatta crew

Whiteballz diddles pigeons
    Daily
    AE71
    2nd Car
    R32 4 door.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty1 View Post
    Jeez I wonder if it's the blue one Iv'e seen a few times on the Beaches. That would probably be the Monavale Police impound yard which is pretty easy to see into.
    It was bought recently off a guy on the beaches. New owner lived in Mosman apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by big fat paulie View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Take it to the track if you want to do that shit.

On a side note... where did you get the middle pic from? Looks like a police impound.
    It's mona vale police impound. Not sure who took it but got it off a mate on facebook.

As of today the driver died apparently.
    Banned
    Daily
    The truck
    2nd Car
    s13 silvia sr20det
    Name
    michael

Hey you know what, I live just down the road from where this happened and the other day I was driving thru terry hills, and this exact guy in this car was driving about with 3 farraris and one of those new mclarens. Driving like fucking idiots with too much money. It's amazing how a lot of the people who are in the scene are law abiding citizens, how ever we still get harassed for just driving down the road,where as these guys in ridiculous street legal super cars don't get touched. Such a tragedy and such a waste of life. Hope every one try's and stays safe over the holiday period.
    Rip
    Daily
    RPS13

are those tyres standard?
    Daily
    N/A
    2nd Car
    AP1 & DC5S
    Name
    Alex

Wonder if I can get the front/rear brake setup

on a serious note... driver deserves to die, RIP to the other two though. Even if the driver was egged on, I know that when I drive, I'm responsible for anything the car does....
    Daily
    AE71
    2nd Car
    R32 4 door.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasios View Post
    are those tyres standard?

yeah they are. Cost an arm aswell i hear.
    Daily
    1996 Volvo 850R Manual
    2nd Car
    Too many to list now
    Name
    Jason

money buys speed, not talent, yet some of these guys act like they're the best thing since sliced bread and so many other people have to suffer because of it...

i mean, if you're going to do something so stupid like crazy high speed runs, you could at least take it out of suburbia if you're too stupid or tight to go to a track...

imagine if instead of hitting a pole the car had launched into someones home...
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast