Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FATAL R35 GTR CRASH. Is it really worth showing off? R.I.P.

Daily
    VW Amarok
    2nd Car
    S15
    Name
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy View Post
    It was bought recently off a guy on the beaches. New owner lived in Mosman apparently.
    That would be the one as Iv'e seen it going up Spit Hill and Condamine st Manly Vale

New owner should have had some lessons in high performance driving
    Daily
    rps13
    Name
    Jon

i hate seeing things like these. these kind of people always have that kind of mentality "it'll never happen to me"

now not only does he lose the GTR but he also has to deal with the fact that he killed his gf for the rest of his life. (dunno how you could live with that)

this reminds of that skyline crash back in 04
    Daily
    ECR33
    Name
    Mike

This isn't about sticking to the speed limit, this is about dickheads with no brains behind powerful vehicles. No law is going to be able to control that. By the looks of it, he wasn't just speeding, he was gunning it bloody hard.

no matter how cashed up, how hypo your car - y u no understand.. POLE vs car ... pole = FLAWLESS victory..
    Daily
    s15
    Name
    al

i cannot understand this either the stupid crap i see people do on the road is unreal!! absoloutly no regard for passangers or others on the road, horrible story to hear dunno how the gy can live with himself !
    Daily
    AE71
    2nd Car
    R32 4 door.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty1 View Post
    That would be the one as Iv'e seen it going up Spit Hill and Condamine st Manly Vale

New owner should have had some lessons in high performance driving
    Yeah, im pretty sure it would had been him as i've only ever seen one blue GTR35 on beaches

Quote Originally Posted by xdxdxdxdlol View Post
    i hate seeing things like these. these kind of people always have that kind of mentality "it'll never happen to me"

now not only does he lose the GTR but he also has to deal with the fact that he killed his gf for the rest of his life. (dunno how you could live with that)

this reminds of that skyline crash back in 04

Yeah this guy also got airborne aswell if i'm thinking right back to the 04 accident?

Quote Originally Posted by macaroni View Post
    This isn't about sticking to the speed limit, this is about dickheads with no brains behind powerful vehicles. No law is going to be able to control that. By the looks of it, he wasn't just speeding, he was gunning it bloody hard.
    0-100 in 2.3 seconds & like 0-160 in 8.5 if he was stopped at the mona vale rd & forest way intersection could of easily reached over 160.
    Daily
    R35 GTR
    2nd Car
    BMW Z4
    Name
    Eric

I'm sure everyone has had a squirt every now but this would have been on a whole new level in order for this to happen.

RIP to all. It was also a good thing that there were no pedestrians injured.

Edit: must be in excess of 160 km/h definitely. It's a DBA r35 which more HP than the CBA. Also, looks to be modified. At that speed, hit a pothole (not uncommon considering the roads in Sydney) and you will be airborne.

Reminds me of this accident a few months back in Malaysia http://www.carsfresh.net/2012/10/two...-malaysia.html
    Last edited by r34; 11-12-12 at 01:05 AM.
    Daily
    AE71
    2nd Car
    R32 4 door.

Quote Originally Posted by r34 View Post
    I'm sure everyone has had a squirt every now but this would have been on a whole new level in order for this to happen.

RIP to all. It was also a good thing that there were no pedestrians injured.

Edit: must be in excess of 160 km/h definitely. It's a DBA r35 which more HP than the CBA. Also, looks to be modified. At that speed, hit a pothole (not uncommon considering the roads in Sydney) and you will be airborne.

Reminds me of this accident a few months back in Malaysia http://www.carsfresh.net/2012/10/two...-malaysia.html
    That is crazy ass shit.. All of them are young too in that article.

besides that you still need to give me a ride in that R35 of yours Eric. lol.
    Daily
    01 s2k
    Name
    Todd Higgins

fuck! both the sydney crash and that malaysian crash are fucked. all three cars are completely obliterated :S
    Daily
    AF1 '82

this happened in my suburb and I saw the scene first hand on my way home that morning, was so awful