Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FATAL R35 GTR CRASH. Is it really worth showing off? R.I.P.

Daily
    nissan
    Name
    jdm boy

RIP GTR
    Daily
    Honda S15

Dip shit.

Bet he doesnt think his so cool now as his getting raped in gaol.
    S15 T28BB on 9PSI = 1min 10sec @ Wakefield Park
    If you can't be the fastest.
    Be the most entertaining.
    Daily
    RPS13

Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    Dip shit.

Bet he doesnt think his so cool now as his getting raped in gaol.
    i thought the driver died?
    Daily
    2000 R34 GTT
    Name
    LaLa

from waterloo? i may have seen this car a few times...
    shame... thats just stupid.. ..
    RIP to them..

Let this be a lesson to all of us , no matter how much of a driving god you think u are , dont do it on the road...
    so many variables on the road , who knows what could happen

working in insurance , ive dealt with so many death claims , its frightening...
    ImpossibruUUuuuuuUu~!!!!
    My Build Thread
    http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...line-GTT-Build
    Daily
    FLOOOW
    2nd Car
    FUUARK
    Name
    Mr T

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy View Post
    0-100 in 2.3 seconds & like 0-160 in 8.5 if he was stopped at the mona vale rd & forest way intersection could of easily reached over 160.
    Well he just went from 160-0 in less than a second.
    This actually makes me very angry, how dipshits like this have no value for life and treat others the exact same way. It would have been better if he suffered for a while rather than dying to face reality of the lives he stole.

ARRGHH
    The guys who make it all happen:
    Dahtone Racing and Quantum Auto Body Repairs
    Daily
    Civic FD2
    2nd Car
    JDM Miata
    Name
    Areis

R.i.p..
    StanceSlutz
    Daily
    Deep Dish Del Sol

it reminds me of that R34 many years back.

THE P-plate driver who killed himself and two friends in an horrific accident was joy-riding in the high-powered, high-speed car without permission, his father said yesterday.

Emile Dousset, 20, had sneaked the Nissan Skyline GT-R from the family garage after he had been told by his father Graeme it was "off limits".

Shortly after, he died instantly along with passengers Carl Homer, 33, and Mr Homer's 15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend Natasha Schyf, when they crashed into a power pole at speeds estimated at up to 200km/h.

They were driving in a 50km/h zone on a residential street in the Central Coast town of Wyoming.

A devastated Mr Dousset said Emile had only driven the high-powered sports car "once or twice" before.

"He was not allowed to drive that car," he said.

"He was over that infallible stage when teenagers feel bulletproof. He knew how dangerous it can be. I spent a lot of time educating him on driving and powerful cars."

Mr Dousset, who returned yesterday from a six-month working trip in the UK after learning of his son's death, had been concerned the $110,000, souped-up car was too powerful for his son, whom he described as a "lovely, beautiful kid".

"I can't explain what has happened because I don't know," he said. "I certainly feel very, very devastated for everyone that's involved.

"There are three people that have lost their lives here and three families are very much affected by the whole thing."

Miss Schyf's parents, Margaret and Tony, were doing their best to deal with the loss of their daughter and future grandson.

Mrs Schyf had been due to take her daughter to birthing classes today to prepare for the big day, which was less than two months away.

Miss Schyf and Mr Homer, who met two years ago through friends, had just moved into a new home to start a family with their first child -- a boy -- and were already thinking of names.

"Carl and Natasha were perfect for each other, inseparable," Mr Schyf said.

"He was a lovely guy, everything for my daughter, and we were all looking forward to the baby."

Mrs Schyf, a Jehovah's Witness, said her daughter had not followed the family religion and went her own way, but was always happy.

Mr Schyf said P-plate drivers should be on a "three strike" rule, with an immediate jail term for anyone who strikes out, "regardless of how old they are".

"This is speeding. If all teenagers see this - what has happened to our family - they may think twice," Mr Schyf said.

According to residents of Chamberlain Rd yesterday, the flower-covered memorial to three lives lost had failed to make "a damned difference".

"Less than 24 hours later cars were hooning down the street again last night," resident Lisa Harris said. "We are having enough trouble sleeping as it is because it is really scary,"

Mr Dousset said his family would now try to deal with their loss as best they could.

"I understand there is a huge push on at the moment with P-plate drivers, and I understand it, and I agree with it, but I don't want to use my son as a vehicle for it," he said.

The Daily Telegraph

Special K :twisted:
    Snoop G
    Daily
    RPS13

intercooler and wheels seem to be okay

we should put power lines underground like perth
    Daily
    Bike/Lancer
    2nd Car
    '84 Porsche 944
    Name
    Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop G View Post
    Carl Homer, 33, and Mr Homer's 15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend Natasha Schyf
    lol wut.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasios View Post
    intercooler and wheels seem to be okay

we should put power lines underground like perth
    Or put the idiots underground. Wait, they seem to be doing that themselves.
    Daily
    Mitsubishi Lancer CJ
    2nd Car
    Nissan Silvia S15
    Name
    Alex

last time an dickhead wrecked a GTR, a bunch of new P plater laws came out, What now?

P platers only allowed to drive NA 4 cylinders? lolol

the driver deserves to burn in hell for this shit, rest in peace for the others and the car