Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FATAL R35 GTR CRASH. Is it really worth showing off? R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by sssxtc View Post
    Darwins theory.

/thread
    x2
    Daily
    my05 wrx impreza
    2nd Car
    KE70
    Name
    blake

like its been said

enthusiasts go and buy and build cars take them to the track learn to drive them properly (on a track!) try to keep it off the streets even knowing the limits of their cars

rich kids go and buy cars stupidly powerful think they are heros and do this......

and again we as enthusiasts trying to do the right thing cop the grunt of it all

i feel for the families and people who witness these accidents
    RD
    Daily
    Polar Bear GTR
    2nd Car
    Steel cap boots
    Name
    Dom

^ so u saying a k24 civic isnt as dangerous as any other car?
    Event Organiser to first of many: JDMST Pho Meets!
    Supporting Member
    Daily
    K04 GTI

Quote Originally Posted by Blake-2234 View Post
    like its been said

enthusiasts go and buy and build cars take them to the track learn to drive them properly (on a track!) try to keep it off the streets even knowing the limits of their cars

rich kids go and buy cars stupidly powerful think they are heros and do this......

and again we as enthusiasts trying to do the right thing cop the grunt of it all

i feel for the families and people who witness these accidents
    real enthusiasts build their cars and learn to drive them on the track? Please mate, save your bs for somewhere else..the amount of cars I've seen from this forum alone giving it a little hit or whatever is ridiculous..get off your high horse, this guy was unlucky enough to crash when he did give it that hit..most of us are lucky enough that we didn't kill ourselves or someone else when doing the same thing..

just because some people have spent thousands on their car to build it to their own taste, it certainly does not instantly make them a saint on the roads or any better than the poor bloke in his r35..

one great example is the video that was posted in one of our eomm threads..some idiot in his black r34 (i think) revving it outside the driveway on his way out and then giving it a massive hit down the road and yet everyone single person in the thread was giving him praise for having such an awesome sounding car..im damn sure if he crashed it would've been a completely different story..

just emphasises my point that this could damn well happen to any one one of us at any given time..
    Daily
    Blueberry MX-5
    2nd Car
    A Wild Pokemon
    Name
    Gilbert

Quote Originally Posted by 5TI View Post
    one great example is the video that was posted in one of our eomm threads..some idiot in his black r34 (i think) revving it outside the driveway on his way out and then giving it a massive hit down the road and yet everyone single person in the thread was giving him praise for having such an awesome sounding car..im damn sure if he crashed it would've been a completely different story..

This one?
    Daily
    batmobile
    2nd Car
    EK9 wannabe
    Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by 5TI View Post

just emphasises my point that this could damn well happen to any one one of us at any given time..
    are you referring to the EOMM held at bodyform where the white powertune GT-R was launching outside???
    Daily
    batmobile
    2nd Car
    EK9 wannabe
    Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post

This one?
    dammit gil you beat me to it...LOL
    Daily
    City Rail
    Name
    Joseph, J, Jo, Bro

This one?
    Quote Originally Posted by 13BWAT View Post
    dammit gil you beat me to it...LOL
    Nup and nope, He did say Black R34.

He's on about the Midnight purple Tomei R34 @ Garage88 Eomm.
    Daily
    batmobile
    2nd Car
    EK9 wannabe
    Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by J_HUI View Post
    Nup and nope, He did say Black R34.

He's on about the Midnight purple Tomei R34 @ Garage88 Eomm.
    ahhhhh okay... cos he said i think.... and i remember there was that massive debate about hooning and leaving the meets after that bodyform meet in regards to anthonys GT-R...lol
    Daily
    D22 Brahvara
    2nd Car
    s2 RX7
    Name
    Paul

This one?
    One thing that shit me about that, the car spat stones all over some of the cars parked out the front (inc my old GTiR)
    isn't paulies motto "i can run faster aroused, than you can scared" - clutch-monkey