Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FATAL R35 GTR CRASH. Is it really worth showing off? R.I.P.

Banned
    Daily
    pullstart

Quote Originally Posted by 5TI View Post
    real enthusiasts build their cars and learn to drive them on the track? Please mate, save your bs for somewhere else..the amount of cars I've seen from this forum alone giving it a little hit or whatever is ridiculous..get off your high horse, this guy was unlucky enough to crash when he did give it that hit..most of us are lucky enough that we didn't kill ourselves or someone else when doing the same thing..

just because some people have spent thousands on their car to build it to their own taste, it certainly does not instantly make them a saint on the roads or any better than the poor bloke in his r35..

one great example is the video that was posted in one of our eomm threads..some idiot in his black r34 (i think) revving it outside the driveway on his way out and then giving it a massive hit down the road and yet everyone single person in the thread was giving him praise for having such an awesome sounding car..im damn sure if he crashed it would've been a completely different story..

just emphasises my point that this could damn well happen to any one one of us at any given time..

Giving it a hit off the lights is a bit different to doing 200+kph cuz..

And pppaaahhhllleeaaasee poor bloke in r35 he deserved to die after killing his passenger, I'm sure you'd take a different tone if he ended up in some ****s house, a school or child care or something

Pull your head in you pelican
    Daily
    S15
    Name
    Andrew

Was the Number plate Zango? or somthing?
    Daily
    Magna
    Name
    Ryan

I believe this is the video mentioned previously.

RIP to the passenger, dislike how younger drivers are targeted because of dickheads like this who want to try show off and end up killing people.
    Banned
    Daily
    The truck
    2nd Car
    s13 silvia sr20det
    Name
    michael

Quote Originally Posted by sssxtc View Post
    Giving it a hit off the lights is a bit different to doing 200+kph cuz..

And pppaaahhhllleeaaasee poor bloke in r35 he deserved to die after killing his passenger, I'm sure you'd take a different tone if he ended up in some ****s house, a school or child care or something

Pull your head in you pelican

...this, so true.

Not saying we're 'saints' but I think most of us are not dumb enough to 'drift' it round a corner in a AWD r35 gtr, I drive around this corner every single day, you have to be a fuckin idiot to try anything on that corner!
    Daily
    Mazda RX8
    2nd Car
    Mazda6
    Name
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM View Post
    I believe this is the video mentioned previously.
    I thought i was odd ppl were upset about that ... not like he was wheel spinning or anything ...
    Daily
    2012 Mazda 3 MPS
    2nd Car
    Altezza RS200-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Blake-2234 View Post

rich kids go and buy cars stupidly powerful think they are heros and do this......

and enthusiast NEVER EVER do this?
    Banned
    Daily
    S15
    Name
    Easy

what the fuck is wrong with this countries youth in regards to driving??? as I for real drunk as a skunk drinking to much much peach sake in shibuya i might try and keep this short.....

driving is driving there is nothing technically about it you accelorate you brake and you use your indicators to turn... you give way to oncoming traffic when need be.. you dont need a fucking driving degree to know the basics its simple as fucking a tide up japanese girl with tenticles.

the problem is when it comes to licensing any arse hole can do a three point turn and reverse park but everyones mind is different and this is the key. 99.9% of people are normal people with a sensible nature to them but its that .1% we need to weed out/

we need to put more enforcist in driving phycology i mean super in depth. not everyone is REALLY cut for driving performance cars they need to have specially licensing for such cars .

yadda yadda mod please edit my post.

j soul brothers new album released 1.1.13
    Daily
    S14a 200SX

Quote Originally Posted by 1986 View Post

we need to put more enforcist in driving phycology i mean super in depth.
    dfuq

Quote Originally Posted by 1986 View Post
    j soul brothers new album released 1.1.13
    thanks
    Daily
    2012 Turbo Diesel Hilux
    2nd Car
    1956 TJ Bedford
    Name
    Bill

I sold this car to the guy who was driving it and warned him it would kill him if he didn't respect it. He only had it for a week. It was in perfect condition with a titanium exhaust. I used it at the private track at Mt White on the central coast where I could open it up to 225km on the back straight and devour Porsche GT2's. Prior to owning this car I built The Jetters Edge R34 GTR with 600kw ATW plus twin Nos bottles in the boot. Sold it to a miner in QLD who has continued working on the car. Here is an old video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7T76aHSHTY&sns=em
    Daily
    RPS13

The question is how did you get on the private track!!