Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passing EPA "noise test and anti-tampering" information + photos of results

Daily
    Celica

Its interesting with all the other issues in the world that cars with BOV, pod air filters, lowered suspension and improved intercooler systems (therefore making the car more efficient especially if it was using a top mount interwarmer) seem to be on the top of the list.

It is interesting that cars from a prior year as mentioned in an earlier post don't require cat converters. I need to relocate my cat converter further down on the exhaust as I am changing the dump pipe to an aftermarket unit. The cat converter i'm installing is likely much better condition than the old one under the turbo.

I'm all for following the rules don't get me wrong, but it just makes it hard for people to want to comply when they feel like they have to jump through hoops on fire.
    Daily
    CD5 Accord, S13 Silvia
    2nd Car
    810 200B S12 Gazelle
    Name
    Jarich

Identical experience as all the others (well obviously since it's an EPA standard inspection) at the place in redhead if anyone was wondering.
    EPA paperwork i've kept in the glovebox and the noise test part has gotten me out of trouble twice since then.
    My exhaust is the same as the one I passed with, so extra bonus if they ever check the photos (he said they are kept on the system for 7 years)
    Daily
    Zenki
    Name
    Philip Screw Driver

So the trick is to go to EPA on your own freewill to get a test done and if it passes then you have something to show for it, and if it doesn't then dont be a dick about it when you get done.
    People need to do more crimes / break and enter / rob banks / rape kids / kidnapping / Murder, until then, car enthusiast and their vehicles are a dangerous threat to the public
    Daily
    bmw
    Name
    Mary

nice photos! real pro! great, I want to watch it forever!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123