Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 124

Thread: Ever get judged which suburb you live in?

  1. #51
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Daily
    Ford Falcon
    Name
    Shayne
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    People don't even know how to say Kurrajong, let alone know where it is.
    I live in Richmond but go to work in Newtown and Moore Park. When I say where I'm from it's like people think I live in the red centre or something. If it weren't for us being on the weather reports then Richmond might as well be Lower Kurrajong for all the city folk.
  2. #52
    Member Paoooul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
    Daily
    S13
    Posts
    952

    the first time i was out clubbing in the city i told some couple i was from campbelltown and they stepped back and asked if i had a knife

    2560
  3. #53
    Member DakDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    WA
    Daily
    Honda S15
    Posts
    904

    I'm Vietnamese Aussie and I walked into Bankstown Gun shop. This chick behind the counter notices my tattoo. I've got 4 skulls on my arm.

    She asks "How come you didnt get a koi fish?"

    "I dont hang around those Cabramatta dudes" I said.

    She thought it was so funny. I just told her the truth.
    S15 T28BB on 9PSI = 1min 10sec @ Wakefield Park
    If you can't be the fastest.
    Be the most entertaining.
  4. #54
    Member Fr4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nsw
    Daily
    bus
    2nd Car
    JDM EP3R
    Posts
    1,021

    Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    I'm Vietnamese Aussie and I walked into Bankstown Gun shop. This chick behind the counter notices my tattoo. I've got 4 skulls on my arm.

    She asks "How come you didnt get a koi fish?"

    "I dont hang around those Cabramatta dudes" I said.

    She thought it was so funny. I just told her the truth.
    stereotype. not all bad boys come from cabramatta and not everyone from cabrammatta is a bad ass.

    just tell her you served, bish be all over your D

    That aside, i once jumped in a cab hammered of my tits at blacktown, around 3am. I requested to go to Kellyville

    cab driver, being hard of hearing, started heading south. When i asked why he was going the opposite direction, he replied "this is the quickest way to Canley Vale"...
  5. #55
    Member DakDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    WA
    Daily
    Honda S15
    Posts
    904

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr4n View Post
    stereotype. not all bad boys come from cabramatta and not everyone from cabrammatta is a bad ass.

    just tell her you served, bish be all over your D

    That aside, i once jumped in a cab hammered of my tits at blacktown, around 3am. I requested to go to Kellyville

    cab driver, being hard of hearing, started heading south. When i asked why he was going the opposite direction, he replied "this is the quickest way to Canley Vale"...
    Unleash my training on her ... nah she was fugly, prefer my girl over anygirl anyday.

    HAHAH DAFUQ. One time when I was 15 I fell asleep on the Tway from Liverpool and woke up in Parramatta.
    Had no money, luckily the bus driver heard me snoring at the back and figured I missed my stop.
    S15 T28BB on 9PSI = 1min 10sec @ Wakefield Park
    If you can't be the fastest.
    Be the most entertaining.
  6. #56
    Member Caldina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NSW
    Daily
    Toyota Caldina Gt-t
    Posts
    169

    Few years back when I was talking to a recruitment agent before my interview (She was an older lady from Mosman), anyway she asks where I'm from and her response was "You don't sound like your from Campbelltown". Way to complement me and insult me at the same time cheers.

    Cabramatta is hilarious being a rather large white man walking through the city centre quite regularly have kids etc staring at me because I'm different.
    If in doubt power out
  7. #57
    Member Fr4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nsw
    Daily
    bus
    2nd Car
    JDM EP3R
    Posts
    1,021

    Quote Originally Posted by Caldina View Post
    Few years back when I was talking to a recruitment agent before my interview (She was an older lady from Mosman), anyway she asks where I'm from and her response was "You don't sound like your from Campbelltown". Way to complement me and insult me at the same time cheers.

    Cabramatta is hilarious being a rather large white man walking through the city centre quite regularly have kids etc staring at me because I'm different.
    play spot the white man in cabramatta.
  8. #58
    Member RUNNINMEBROKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Queensland
    Daily
    2003 Toyota Corolla Sportivo
    2nd Car
    1989 Nissan R32 GTST
    Name
    Tim
    Posts
    239

    Don't really get too much of this in Brisbane, we all know its shit up here and we have the highest quoter of Mullet cuts and Flannys in the Country.
  9. #59
    Member umad?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Daily
    Silver nugget
    Name
    Daniel
    Posts
    125

    Quote Originally Posted by RUNNINMEBROKE View Post
    Don't really get too much of this in Brisbane, we all know its shit up here and we have the highest quoter of Mullet cuts and Flannys in the Country.
    straya
    Canon 5D MK II l 17-40 f/4.0 L l 50mm 1.8 l 70-200mm f/4.0 L IS
  10. #60
    Member Caldina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NSW
    Daily
    Toyota Caldina Gt-t
    Posts
    169

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr4n View Post
    play spot the white man in cabramatta.
    This Mrs calls me a foreigner as a joke
    If in doubt power out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •