Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ever get judged which suburb you live in?

Daily
    DC2
    Name
    Alex

I'm a wog who lives in Frankston.. so yes..
    Daily
    Size 11 Havianas
    2nd Car
    no
    Name
    K

Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    i think cops give me less of a hard time when they see im from the shire.. lol been pulled over bout ten times for stuffing around and got done twice. same with my bro he always gets let off. surprising considering im leb.
    My best mate is leb from the shire, I use to love getting pulled over in pubchbowl with him lol
    Daily
    DC2
    2nd Car
    Dads drift pig falcn

I'm from Bathurst, everyone assumes I'm into cars because of the 1000 and that I live across the other side of the planet and have sex with sheep. I deny liking cars and tell them I root sheep. They stop asking condescendingly then.
    Daily
    n/a
    2nd Car
    n/a
    Name
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNINMEBROKE View Post
    Don't really get too much of this in Brisbane, we all know its shit up here and we have the highest quoter of Mullet cuts and Flannys in the Country.
    your kidding right? ill address this in two parts. firstly, mullets and flano's are the least of brisbane's worries. secondly, morayfield, caboolture, anala, logan, ipswich and coomera are just some examples of stereotypical shit places. even the goldy is getting a rep now for being a shithole haha.
    Banned
    Daily
    pullstart

Quote Originally Posted by lowdwn View Post
    your kidding right? ill address this in two parts. firstly, mullets and flano's are the least of brisbane's worries. secondly, morayfield, caboolture, anala, logan, ipswich and coomera are just some examples of stereotypical shit places. even the goldy is getting a rep now for being a shithole haha.
    Qld is a hole... Period
    Daily
    01 WRX
    Name
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    i think cops give me less of a hard time when they see im from the shire.. lol been pulled over bout ten times for stuffing around and got done twice. same with my bro he always gets let off. surprising considering im leb.
    +1

Never been hassled / targetted in or out of the area.

Call me lucky I guess, but after driving a defectable car since 2005 and never being done once..
    Daily
    2003 Toyota Corolla Sportivo
    2nd Car
    1989 Nissan R32 GTST
    Name
    Tim

Mate Im sure there has only been 3 people from QLD posting about this topic, ofcourse there is many many shit pits in Brisbane and the Flanno/Mullet situation is under control but no need to air our dirty washing to the other states now is there haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by lowdwn View Post
    Daily
    tiksie
    2nd Car
    tiksie
    Name
    tiksie

Quote Originally Posted by Caldina View Post
    Mainly because people are finally realising you can get great food there for half the price you'd pay in the city. I'd say Canley Vale more then Cabra has more non asians around especially places like Holy Basil etc which are packed with locals from all backgrounds. Cabra is still mainly Viet and a few seedy old white men.
    Also due to the fact that there isn't a 99% chance to get stabbed/shot/both.
    Daily
    Toyota Caldina Gt-t

Lol Cabra is tame I feel safer walking through there then I would through the centre of Sydney at night. People who get stabbed/shot do for a reason and it sure as hell isn't because they were innocent. My brother worked in emergency at Liverpool hospital and has photos of a dudes thumb they was cut clean off his hand. He apparently slipped while cutting up vegetables at 2am, Asian gangs smartened up their act after the 90s they don't mess with the general public as it draws too much attention to them.
    If in doubt power out
    Daily
    bus
    2nd Car
    JDM EP3R

Ever get judged which suburb you live in?

Quote Originally Posted by Caldina View Post
    Lol Cabra is tame I feel safer walking through there then I would through the centre of Sydney at night. People who get stabbed/shot do for a reason and it sure as hell isn't because they were innocent. My brother worked in emergency at Liverpool hospital and has photos of a dudes thumb they was cut clean off his hand. He apparently slipped while cutting up vegetables at 2am, Asian gangs smartened up their act after the 90s they don't mess with the general public as it draws too much attention to them.
    Stop stereotyping lol. But yes they have, many of them are nice, down to earth guys