Thread: Best Car Alarms & Car Security In Sydney At Carbon Car Systems - Mongoose + Viper

Daily
    WRX 2012 Club Spec
    Name
    Daniel Gardener

Best Car Alarms & Car Security In Sydney At Carbon Car Systems - Mongoose + Viper

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to offer you guys some great alarms and prices. Carbon only offers the best in security products with over 20 years of knowledge, installation and testing behind us.

All car security products offered by Carbon Car Systems that are supplied and fitted by us come with Double the Manufacturers warranty because we guarantee our work and the products we sell are the best.

More on Our Extended Warranty is available here: http://www.carboncar.../our-guarantee/

Now to the Alarms!!

These first few alarms are all insurance approved and Australia Standards approved. So if you are insured with Just Cars Insurance, I believe if you read their policy thoroughly you do require a 3 Point Immobilising Alarm System to be covered for more then $5000 if the vehicle is stolen. They don't mention this directly but it is in the Policy so be aware. These three alarms will meet that requirement and we provide a proof of purchase with the alarms.

Prices:

Mongoose M80S - $429 inc GST Supplied and Fitted
    Mongoose M80G - $499 inc GST Supplied and Fitted
    Viper 855XV - $579 inc GST Supplied and Fitted

Key Differences:

Mongoose M80S - Built in Turbo Timer, 5 - 10m range on remotes, 10 years warranty,
    Mongoose M80G - Same alarm exactly as M80S but it includes a Glass Break Sensor.
    Viper 855XV - This system has LIFETIME warranty, long range remotes 20 - 40m, glass break sensor included, responsive remote, 3x aux outputs to operate other electrical devices or features, newer design, digital battery back up siren.

We also have a range of GPS tracking systems which are a great edition to any alarm system we will post these in a another Topic for reference.

There are some more alarms we offer but the above mentioned alarms are the best for security purposes.

Kind Regards,
    Daniel Gardener | Auto Electrical Surgeon
    T: (02) 9831 3288 | M: 0411 101 737
    E: [email protected] | W: www.carboncarsystems.com.au
    Unit 21/47 Third Avenue, Blacktown NSW 2148

Daily
    JDM S15 Spec R
    Name
    Lindsay

Daniel,

I will be purchasing the Viper alarm through your online store in a few weeks when my car arrives from Japan, I am in Melbourne though so was wondering if you could recommend somewhere in Vic that does quality installs?

Cheers,

Lindsay.
    FYG
    Daily
    JDM Silvia S15 Spec R
    2nd Car
    Whatever has petrol
    Name
    Pete

Just visited these guys today and they did a fantastic install of a Mongoose M80S alarm system for my Silvia, ran me through the features and how to use it properly, and also did me a great deal, would recommend!

Thank you Carbon Cary Systems!
    Daily
    WRX 2012 Club Spec
    Name
    Daniel Gardener

Thanks for the feedback Verbz
    Daily
    JB627
    2nd Car
    DECF28R
    Name
    mrlazy

can you come to me?

liverpool area.
    Daily
    WRX 2012 Club Spec
    Name
    Daniel Gardener

Hi Bludger,

Currently we do not have an on road service because we are flat out busy in our workshop and short staffed.

We also really do recommend you come to our workshop because we have all the tools, equipment and products there in our store and this allows us to do a higher quality job.

We are only approximately 20 mins from Liverpool and we do have a waiting room with free Wi-Fi and there is also a shopping centre 15 mins walk away if you want to do something while you wait.

Hope that helps with your enquiry.

Kind Regards,
    Daniel Gardener
    Carbon Car Systems

Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    can you come to me?

liverpool area.
    Daily
    JB627
    2nd Car
    DECF28R
    Name
    mrlazy

Thanks for your prompt reply.
    I have a unique situation which I would like to discuss in person....
    I will be in contact shortly.

BTW, this link is not functioning.
    More on Our Extended Warranty is available here: http://www.carboncar.../our-guarantee/
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCarSystems View Post
    Hi Bludger,

Currently we do not have an on road service because we are flat out busy in our workshop and short staffed.

We also really do recommend you come to our workshop because we have all the tools, equipment and products there in our store and this allows us to do a higher quality job.

We are only approximately 20 mins from Liverpool and we do have a waiting room with free Wi-Fi and there is also a shopping centre 15 mins walk away if you want to do something while you wait.

Hope that helps with your enquiry.

Kind Regards,
    Daniel Gardener
    Carbon Car Systems
    Last edited by Bludger; 22-10-13 at 08:10 AM.
    Daily
    Suzuki

Its a wonderful security for cars i must say. We are also providing Gps tracking service with alarm security so if someone needs any help then reply for your order.