Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: How do you consider yourself as a driver?

Daily
    CITY RAIL

Anyone slower than me is retard anyone faster is a maniac
    Daily
    RNN14 GTiR Pulsar
    Name
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by OVTEC View Post
    I am the record holder at Villawood go karts.

Beat that.

how many times did you wipe it out in the tyre barriers, or, get yellow flagged for dangerous driving before you got that crown

honestly ace karts in Melbourne, I've seen 13 year olds get into the low 37's... (the record is mid 36's...) does that make them a good driver... fair effort but...
    Daily
    B4

Quote Originally Posted by Glocker View Post
    Anyone slower than me is retard anyone faster is a maniac

Everyone will always drive at different speeds. Your lane position on a multilane road important. Basically drive on the left and pass on the right.

Daily
    Tangara
    2nd Car
    Honda Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by wanna.spoon View Post

how many times did you wipe it out in the tyre barriers, or, get yellow flagged for dangerous driving before you got that crown

honestly ace karts in Melbourne, I've seen 13 year olds get into the low 37's... (the record is mid 36's...) does that make them a good driver... fair effort but...

It says how do 'you' consider yourself as a good driver so anything goes really. LOL

Got that record on the 1st or 2nd session. No crashes
    Daily
    Zenki
    Name
    Philip Screw Driver

clocked a 52 sec on Tsukuba Circuit in GT5, i can also link the whole track drifting in my FT86 concept, in case you didnt know im pretty fucking amazing.
    People need to do more crimes / break and enter / rob banks / rape kids / kidnapping / Murder, until then, car enthusiast and their vehicles are a dangerous threat to the public
    Daily
    GSXR600
    2nd Car
    FD3S
    Name
    Khoi

0 Accidents ever since I started driving (~10 years ago) Have never ran into anything or been hit by anyone.
    Daily
    RNN14 GTiR Pulsar
    Name
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by OVTEC View Post
    It says how do 'you' consider yourself as a good driver so anything goes really. LOL

Got that record on the 1st or 2nd session. No crashes
    I got into the mid to high 38's at the go kart place in Melbourne, not bad from an overweight gentlemen IMO ... foot planted on the throttle all the time... usually spin out every session, don't have foot even near the brake pedal, when I spin out it looks really violent (Because I don't even consider using the brake)... get instantly warned, one time I almost got kicked off because I almost KO'd one of my mates spinning out

When its rained, fuck lap times... sideways every corner!!!
    Daily
    R31 skyline
    2nd Car
    HR31 coupe
    Name
    Jeremy

I think I'm pretty competent in a RWD car. Can feel when the tyres are about to let go in a straight line or bend and when they do counter. A mate and myself used to go around empty industrial areas at night when it had rained and learn what a car does when you push it. Although, I have yet to drive a quick fwd or an evo/wrx so that's completely new to me.

Daily driving I find myself watching for retards on the road mostly. People that sit in your blind spot for 5kms, people doing a dance on their brake pedal in a 80-100 zone. Idiots who hit vtec beside me in 1st constantly. Women putting make up whilst driving. Being aware that my car is going to pull up a lot better than the car behind me if I have to slam the brakes on.

That said, you never stop learning. You'll look back a year ahead and think, I'm way better than I was then.
    Daily
    Saab 9-3
    2nd Car
    Silvia Spec R

I'm entirely incompetent in a rwd. Didn't push the S2k when I had it as I knew my limitations. Unfortunately, with the S15 the temptation is always there; the talent isn't.

Felt far more confident driving hard when I had the GT4 or Evo VI, but 4wd does that. Just feels more secure.
    Daily
    '08 Liberty GT-B
    Name
    Matthew

Im perfect... I have to be, its part of my job.