normal S14 right?

bam! RB26

Daily
    Landcruiser, GS430
    2nd Car
    Supra
    Name
    Shane

Ahhh that explains the plates FKURSR lol. Nice pics, and man I still have your chair!!!! Any pics of the Gorilla?
    Daily
    Meth pipe & adventures....

Big thanks to you guys taking photo's for introverts like me lol. Cheers.

that gorgeous black Porsche that was parked next to my car really took my breath away. just beautiful. Best car there in my opinion. I also loved the Jracing 86, best one i've seen in Oz so far.
    Daily
    AE86
    Name
    Ryan

Daily
    MX83 Cressida Grande
    2nd Car
    AE92 Corolla
    Name
    Andrew

Well, I can truly say, I was very exxxcited to see T-LD.com's Showcased for 2013, in the selected venue. Knowing that it's a historic, rough old structure with a beautifully industrial interior and that it's going to house some of the sweetest rides that Sydney & Australian roads have ever seen. The stark contrast was apparent even before I set foot inside Exhibition Hall at Aust Tech Park.

When I head out to these monster meets, it's always fun to have a look through the Parking Lot. Here's a taste of what I found.

I am a sucker for an MX32 Cressida.

Tough, decked & kitted FC RX7.

Two very different RX8s sitting side by side.

Subtle tasteful mods made this WRX a standout for me.

The Motographics Brute Bomber made an appearance after returning from JDM hunting duty.

After a bit of Lot Spotting I arrived at the front door.

The first bit of engine pron and fabrication mastery was the Queen St Racing E46 BMW with it's absolutely mental Gold Plated 1600hp GT60 adorned Quad Rotor Drag/Show car.

Trade stands aplenty. Garage 88 had a display that would make any wheel whore drool and buckle at the knees.

Of course the whips on show were a sight for sore eyes. Even the unfinished projects were just astounding. Like the Cooper Customs Steel Widebody S15 Silvia. Seen plenty of wide 15s but this one is truly special. The raw steel fabricating on this beast was stunning, sans paint. Definitely watch this space.

Who doesn't?! This S13 has come a long way since I 1st saw it at Silverwater Park a cple years ago +/- . A lot of time and effort has made this a real showstopper. Esp with it's obviously MASSIVE dished Work Equip rims.

I did find myself walking around the Candy Red Widebody JZA80 Supra. Every curve that the light caught grabbed my attention. Like a bead of water rolling down the hip of Elle Macpherson. It's going to make you look.

David Lai's R34 GTR has seen plenty of the spot light recently and deservedly so. Sporting a new VOLTEX GT wing and the ever seducing Midnight Purple paint, it doesn't leave much else to desire. What a beautiful vehicle.

A very classy little Honda Civic, sitting low on a set of brushed BBS rims. Very clean.

As Showcased wrapped up for another year, the cars started to pack up and roll out the doors in all directions. One particular super sexy baller ride was the Lamborghini Aventador that shook the buildings around it when he tickled the balls of the angry bull.
    WHAT. A. SOUND. O.o?!

Dom's WAN9AN R33 GTR was there in all it's 280wkw glory. He had a busy week putting it back together for Showcased. And it looked fantastic as always.

Huge thanks to The Lowdown.com for an amazing show. Very well arranged, organized, run and hosted. Killer venue too. Looking forward to what 2014 will hold.

For the full photo coverage of T-LD's Showcased 2013 jump over and check out my page, Triple6pix. Album link is here!!!!! Get stuck in. TAG. SHARE. LIKE. But most of all enjoy. Please show your support by hitting 666's LIKE button, esp if you wanna keep up with more hot rides, meets, skid days, khana sessions and any & all things automotive.
    As always, Stay Tuned. \m/
    Daily
    1998 200sx S2

Quote Originally Posted by (Locky) View Post
    took an australian to be the first to not pull of a RB kit on 86
    I am glad i wasn't the only one thinking the same thing, 4WD height and sunken in wheels :/
    Daily
    EG Civic
    Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
    I am glad i wasn't the only one thinking the same thing, 4WD height and sunken in wheels :/
    it just doesn't look right as a whole either, not enough rivets, petty average fit, looks like an ad on rather than usual rocket bunny style, the paint doesn't help that
    Wakefield PB: 1.15.6 - NA Life