Thread: Northern beaches Wheel & Tyre Centre - NBtyres About Us!

Daily
    Hilux
    2nd Car
    R34, Gsxr
    Name
    Ali k

Northern beaches Wheel & Tyre Centre - NBtyres About Us!

Most members here will know my brother Kass Taleb and myself Ali k Taleb, Well for those that don't know yet, We have set up our own online store Showroom and workshop now based in Brookvale on Sydneys Northern beaches (15-20 minutes from the city).

Products we offer:

Wheels, We have secured a wide range of wheels and brands and have over 80 wheels on display in our showroom and countless more on our website www.nbtyres.com.au, If you need wheels just ask!

Whether its a Drift pig, Track car, Sex spec, Lifted 4WD, Original equipment, or even your mums camry, we can guarantee we will have the right tyres at the right price.

Services we offer;

- Lowering
    - 4WD lifting
    - Standard and Custom Wheel alignments
    - wheel repairs

We also offer other services such as tyre and , wheel repainting, guard rolling, and Nitrogen tyre inflation, and wheel accessories such as Wheel nuts, Tuner nuts, hub rings, spacers, machining, drilling and re drilling wheels.

Anyone that has dealt with Myself and my brother would know how passionate we are about our cars and our work, and now with a shop for ourselves we can share that passion knowledge and experience.

Lowered cars and "stretch" fitment are also one of our specialties, some of this work can be seen by checking out House Of Stance where we've personally been looking after the guys there with tyres and fitment.

We know that Brookvale may not be as easy to get to compared to where we used to be, but we also offer a Local service for those that cannot make it out, just PM us for details.

Stay tuned, Huge JDMST deals on tyres including Nitto, Toyo, and Kumho coming up!

Be sure to jump on our website www.nbtyres.com.au and like us on FB www.facebook.com/nbtyres.
    Last edited by Ali K @ NBtyres; 27-09-13 at 04:10 PM.
    Northern Beaches Tyres
    1/ 24-26 Winbourne Rd Brookvale NSW 2100
    02 9938 4413
    [email protected]
    For all Drift/Race/Stretch/4WD/daily tyre needs, including alignments and repairs
    http://www.facebook.com/nbtyres
    Daily
    EG Civic
    Name
    Dave

stoked! finally a decent wheel and tyre shop on the northern beaches! I just live down the road, so ill be sure to send family and friends to you guys! might pop down tomorrow, I need some wheel nuts urgently!
    Wakefield PB: 1.15.6 - NA Life
    Daily
    E21 | EK | S4
    Name
    Mike

As mentioned, Ali and Kass have been helping our crew with fitting and supplying tyres.

And these guys always go out of their way to help us out too! (Always last minute HAHA)