Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cars you wished you bought when you had the chance but didn't.

The one car I regret selling was my Z31 300ZX T+T. BBS wheels, T4 turbo, nismo exhaust ... bought it for a song, spent quite a bit of money on it, never drove it, owned it for a year, and practically gave it away ... depressing time that was.

Cars I wish I bought were cars that came through the dealership I worked at back in the day. As it was a dealership close to the city, had a lot of cool cars traded in.
    -slightly worked MR2 turbo
    -GT4 celica
    -Lots and lots of clean/cheap cressidas (before people started stickin 1J/2J's in em)
    -pretty rugged Hilux

Never really been in a position to be buying newer/nicer cars, but changing all that over the next few years.
    Daily
    evo 8MR

always wanted to own a supra and i remember a 93 anthracite toyota supra RZ popped up on carsales once. rarest colour out. i cant believe i didn't buy it

for the unaware....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by illmatic; 22-10-13 at 05:12 PM.
    Your #1 hater

a few years ago on ebay there was a neat black e30 coupe with s50 engine that had a buy it now price of $6500... damn
    Daily
    XT225
    2nd Car
    S3 8V
    Name
    Andy

i've been looking for a mint 2001 audi RS4 for a few yrs and one popped up earlier this yr. i hesitated on calling the guy when i saw it cause i was looking to buy a house. a month went by and i finally made the call, he told me that a few days prior some kids keyed his whole car so he put it in a shop to get resprayed. spewing.

anyway i kept in contact with the guy and he would update me on the progress.. about another month went by and i bought a house. a few days later he emailed me (and 9 other randoms) to show the new pics of the car. spewing (again).
    Daily
    2012 Toyota 86
    Name
    Morris Moss

Quote Originally Posted by Stunn-R View Post
    Had a chance to buy an Evo 9 for 25k around a year ago

No money at the time. Kicking myself now.
    Ouch.
    Daily
    SF5 Forester
    2nd Car
    JZZ31 Soarer
    Name
    Bryan

This, Andy's FC when it was non turbo.
    Daily
    Blueberry MX-5
    2nd Car
    A Wild Pokemon
    Name
    Gilbert

Quote Originally Posted by shi shi bog View Post
    This, Andy's FC when it was non turbo.
    Ah! I was eyeing Andy's car too at the time it was up for sale!

But something about one Rotor not combusting properly on startup steered me away from it (Which I reckon was a pretty silly thought).

I think if I bought it back then it would have opened my eyes to rotaries as I'd like to own one someday.
    Daily
    '08 Liberty GT-B
    Name
    Matthew

Renault 5 Turbo II. Haven't seen on for sale for a long long time too
    Daily
    1991 MS135
    2nd Car
    1979 MA46

R32 GTS-T Skyline. long story short, my old truck broke in half (rusty frame), needed a car. i said i would buy it full price nearly 5 grand if i could run the VIN number and get the car ASAP since my Supra doesnt run, he wouldnt give the VIN to me so i thought it was stolen. did alot of dick stuff like that the whole time too. finally gave it to me, came clean. go to the trouble of getting a bankers cheque (10 bucks for one), just told him drop the car off at my work, i give him the cheque, thats it. he bailed at the last second on selling it, so i bought my Crown from a really nice guy. Skyline guy calls me a week after that, still wanna buy it? i didnt even reply lol

think theres a R32 GTR in the future once i pay off everything i owe on the Crown
    Daily
    Evo 5
    Name
    Darko

My mates immaculate S15, i offered to buy it off him because the guy is getting married in a month and he will probably sell it off soon to get a family mobile. He told me he was to attached to the car so i left it alone, well after i bought my evo 5 he then says he wished he sold to me because his under pressure to buy a normal car. I dont know how true that is, but its to late now i bought a nice Evo 5 and its growing on me everyday, but still wished he sold me his S15.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast