nice mr-s in the background too!
Well I have joined this forum for a while now but never really posted. Most of you won't know me but some may recognize my username from other forums roaming around. Heres some info and pictures of my car, not too sure if I qualify "JDM" but here goes.
• Toyota ZZT231 Celica
• 2ZZ-GE VVTL-i DOHC 1.8-liter
• C-One sports engine mounts
• Apexi PowerFC
• GReddy supercharger (Eaton MP62)
• Ported & polished GReddy intake manifold
• BOE GFK brackets
• MWR 3.1” s/c pulley
• Piper Cams BP285 stage 2 camshafts
• NGK Iridium spark plugs
• MWR billet fuel rail
• AEM FPR
• Braided fuel return lines
• MWR 630cc injectors
• Walbro 255lph fuel pump
• PPE Engineering 3” cold air induction
• Apexi power intake
• Ported headers
• High flow cat
• Custom 2.5” exhaust (TRD Kazuma route)
• TRD sports thermostat
• GReddy oil cap/catch can/sandwich plate
• Blitz pressure/temperature sensors
• Deka battery
• Pivot Raizin voltage stabiliser & supplementary earth kit
• C60 6 speed manual
• Quaife Helical LSD
• TWM short shifter
• TWM shifter base bushing
• TWM bronzoil shifter cable bushings
• Xtreme heavy-duty clutch
• Fidanza flywheel
• Speed Source braided clutch line
• Speed Source clutch push rod
• ARP flywheel bolt set
SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
• Bilstein PSS coilovers
• C-One polyurethane steering bushes
• C-One rear polyurethane pillow mounts
• Energy Suspension polyurethane front control arm bushes
• C-One front strut brace
• Whiteline front heavy duty adjustable sway bar
• Whiteline rear extra heavy duty adjustable sway bar
• Powergrid adjustable endlinks front & rear
• Whiteline front caster anti-lift kit
• Whiteline front camber bolt kit
• Hotchkis rear camber arms
• Whiteline rear roll couple adjuster kit
• RDA slotted rotors front & rear
• Ferodo DS2500 brake pads front & rear
• R&T braided brake lines
• Cusco BMC stopper
WHEELS AND TYRES
• 17x8” +23 (+3 with spacers) Work Meister S1
• Ichiba V2 20mm bolt on spacers
• Bridgestone RE001 Adrenaline 215/45/R17 tyres
• Project Kics Racing Composite R40 Revo wheel nuts
• Alpine IVA-D106E head unit
• Alpine PMD-B100E GPS kit
• Focal K2 Power 165KF 6.5” component front speakers
• Alpine MRV-T420 2 channel amplifier
• Alpine MRP-T220 2 channel amplifier
• Alpine MRD-M500 mono block amplifier
• Image Dynamics iDMax 12 D4 V.3 subwoofer
• Playstation Two
• Dynamat Xtreme sound deadening
• Focal plain chant
• Auto Meter boost gauge
• Blitz i-Colour MMD
• Apexi TT
• TWM weighted gear knob
• Handbrake spin turn knob
• 1kg fire extinguisher
• JP Vizage Body kit
• JDM black housing headlights
• Phillips 6000k HID headlights
• Satin black vinyl roof overlay
• C-One rear wiper hole cover/wiper delete
• Rear spoiler delete
• Shaved/filled rear hatch handle
• Keytechniques keyhole covers
• 03+ taillights
• TRD fuel cap
• 20/25% tint
• Shorty antenna
When I first got it sent from Melbourne:
Old photos (Before Bilstein & Works):
Engine bay (Before):
Engine bay (Current):
Group photo (7, 7th generations):
Boot setup (Slightly changed now since this photo):
(Current transition stage)
AHG Feb 09' (With new coilovers):
The dyno graph from the tune/cam install:
The dyno graph after initial S/C install/tune (Will be retuned):
Old alley shoot:
How it stands now:
Last edited by NoOg_sTaR; 06-04-11 at 04:09 AM.
nice mr-s in the background too!
Haha thanks, the MR-S in the background is my friends he has a 2ZZ conversion lurking under the "bonnet". Haha dam email notifications, I'm actually at Uni library right now trying to study for exams... Now I'm distracted by websites again. To think I blew off work for my "study break" .
i like the system layout, where did you get it done?
& at the library this time of night? i wish i was that dedicated to my studies..
Nice man! Its goof to see Modified ones. MRS sounds awesome too!!
Also can i ask where you got your Jumper from? Is it TOMS racing?
Very nice. I love your boot set up. Can i ask whats going on with your sunroof... looks like its got a sticker of some sort on it.
hot celica, looks clean and you boot install looks awsome
Very nice celica....simple yet effective good to see a modded one!!
less is more approach i like it
2ZZ Celica's are a great base to work on, and have an awesome driving position. You generally find that the doubters have not driven one!
Nice work! Move that TRD Quick Shift to the top of your wants list; if the TRD Quick Shift for the Altezza is anything to go by, it's a MUST HAVE item!
ooh ok, nice and clean!
nice lookin' car dude !!