Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lexus; A Lexus? Alexis! - mloo's new mistress.

Daily
    RPS13 TYPE X
    2nd Car
    mi bicycle
    Name
    mickey

Lexus; A Lexus? Alexis! - mloo's new mistress.

Hey JDMST!

New member (loljks) and I love long walkz on the beach and now a proud lexus owner!

My name is Michael and I'm from the nanny state of VIC (land of the impossible turbo conversions and super tight pohleese (police).

I'm currently a university student and I try as hard as I can to save for car parts and my car that includes telling friends to piss off when they want to go coffee and constant use of the dollar change menu @ maccaz brahhh!

Previously (still own- selling if anyone is interested) an 1990 NA6 MX5. I decided to sell her due to the lack of rear (sex) room [I need some ass] oh and lack of rear seats (again for duh seckz)

However I've just picked up my as200 as of last Tuesday! Happy as a happy.. um Pharrell?

Rego plates and insurance have been cleared now I have to put her in for the 190,000kms service; previous owner missed the 180,000 service

She's a MSM or 1c0 silver 6spd, Sports Luxury. Half Alcantara/Suede interior with some leather inserts. Does anyone have any experience with cleaning alcantara? There are some questionable stains on the car I'd like to clean up :0 I've just used a damp clothe to dab and stab at it.

First impression? Well on my first MtDande pass, I wasn't let a quadriplegic. Great news! It definitely doesn't handle as well. Who am I kidding, mx5's still super fun cars. And can't compared a luxury saloon to the mx5. Although I will endeavor to make her a streetable touge monster!

Engine wise? Gutless as fuargh under 3k rpms. After 4,000 I have me some broyota vtec goodness which can be helpful when I'm racing grandma's and their grandsons in a mazda 2. Even the miata was probably faster off the line shifting at 2k (grandma stylez y0)

On the flip-side. The amount of lux I get for this jdm/rwd/saloonofgoodness is amazing. The comfortable drive. The heated seats. Foldable wing mirrors, sooo many interior lights and dat 8 speaker sound system to pump some mad tunezzzzzzz.

First Wash!

Plans for the future: what I can think of atm..
    1jzgte conversion once off p's
    TRD short shifter
    Red tint rear lights
    New wheels
    Hopefully some sussy
    *Greddy front lip
    *Rear lip

*shipped and on their way

Please note:
    Haterade drinkers and keyboard warriors who will feel the need to comment harshly or act elitist please kindly leave my thread. There is only room for girls and fan-girls. Oh and chill people.
    Last edited by mloo; 31-03-14 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Disclaimer
    Daily
    RPS13 TYPE X
    2nd Car
    mi bicycle
    Name
    mickey

In other news, because I ordered those lips BEFORE I bought/found this iS. They actually arrived in the mail today!

Yeye!

Legit struggling with opening the packaging.. cannot deal..

Finally..

Decided to go and grab some silver paint for the lips and red niteshade because I'm a cool kid. DowantJDM/10 tails

Progress loading.

Done.. diddly done!

Without the masking tape and final look how she's sitting this arvo!

Test fitted the front and rear lips.

Front fitment is pretty decent. Will still need to heat-gun the shit out of it.

Rear lip fitment is horrible.. its like 3cm's longer than I had expected..
    Daily
    RPS13

these are going to be the ke70 of the future
    Daily
    CITY RAIL

Are you melbourne's version of Dave/Stoogey?
    Daily
    RPS13

only if he cleans his car wit blue tack
    Daily
    Chicken Feet
    2nd Car
    EK4
    Name
    Dave

Daily
    N/A
    Name
    Jack

Blutack are amazing. They actually work and are super cheap
    Daily
    EG Civic
    Name
    Dave

nice! such cool cruisers!, should see if you like the rear foglight to brake light mod (so you have the foggies as brakelights)
    Wakefield PB: 1.15.6 - NA Life
    Daily
    RPS13 TYPE X
    2nd Car
    mi bicycle
    Name
    mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Glocker View Post
    Are you melbourne's version of Dave/Stoogey?
    I like to think of myself as a bit more of an individual even though I do take a bit of inspiration from st00gey and his wonder build threads. And by no means do I mean any disrespect to st00gey in any shape or form (no homo) even though I have had the same previous cars as him [minus the eg, nb8 and ek9]. [RAWWR] and SSSKid as well as those who pop down to the Braeside meets can probably vouch that I'm pretty much the same in real life as how I write in my threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    only if he cleans his car wit blue tack
    Your will is my command. Any sexual favours you might need? hueheuhehuehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by .Dave View Post
    nice! such cool cruisers!, should see if you like the rear foglight to brake light mod (so you have the foggies as brakelights)
    Thanks man! Oh yeah I've read about it. I'm definitely liking the idea of blinding those who art tailgail their brethren.
    Daily
    RPS13

so daves not an individual?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast