Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Selling a car you are too attached to. (help)

Daily
    Size 11 Havianas
    2nd Car
    no
    Name
    K

Buy what the heart wants and the wallet can afford, as above ^^ you really don't want your dream to turn into a nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyon View Post
    You reaaaallyy don't want an SMG M3.

If it is truly your dream car then save for the manual and for a clean, lower km example.
    this
    E46's look affordable but the first 10k of their price bracket is gay SMG's, baby shit yellow paint and cracked floorpans
    Survived parramatta crew

Whiteballz diddles pigeons
    Daily
    CIVIC FD
    Name
    JT

I too was attached to my car, My first car was a civic EG. Bought the car blindly, impatiently, and had no knowledge about cars at the time,
    and i was by myself (yes i know, stupid. I was young and dumb). Paid the dude the money.
    Turned out from my uncle i bought a lemon... lol. Anyways, car had lots of problems, replace engine, drums, master cylinder, dizzy, re-tune dual carby, etc etc.
    Then it behaved properly after all my $$$ said goodbye to my wallet. Then the cosmetic mods came in, bit by bit, i fell more attached to it than the frustrated earlier me.
    Vowed that ill never sell the car, that if i were to buy another car, atleast keep it for track use.
    Then.. one day, the engine started getting hiccups up every time stopped at the lights, I said to myself "what now?!, fuck this shit! i'm selling u" So, Had her put up for sale. And sold it.
    So, the advice i'm pointing out is, time, thinking, and future problems in the car will assist ur decision on what will be very hard to sell at the time, to "i'm selling u, bitch! we're breaking up".. Funny thing was, spotted my old EG last couple months, talked to the owner, said it had the engine replaced again.
    Honda Civic EG sold ! Honda Civic FD bought !
    Daily
    Shitney Broken Trains
    2nd Car
    RWD & Turbo
    Name
    Suuuuuuu tututututuuuuu

at the end of the day, it's just a car.. you could sell it and buy the same car again.
    Daily
    lancer
    2nd Car
    lancer
    Name
    jose

I did this with the evo, replaced it with a "family oriented" SUV, because It was what I thought I wanted / needed. I regret the selling the car each and everyday, If I had the chance to do it all over again I wouldnt even think about selling it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234