Thread: New Member from Bris

Daily
    Lexus IS200
    2nd Car
    Nissan Patrol
    Name
    Aidan

New Member from Bris

Hey all, Long time Lurker, First time member. So here goes nothing!

Name: Aidan

Car: Lexus IS200 (A few people probably know this car pretty well)

How I found JDMST: I've just sort of always known about it. Lurked for a long time and admired from afar. Recently came into a possession of a pretty well known car so thought I would jump in and start coming to some meets!

Always been big into cars, Have owned many imports and will probably own many more! Look forward to meets and catching up with people! What happens up the Northside of Brisbane?
    Daily
    1uz soarer
    Name
    daniel

not much there's harry's and a meet up at morayfield way not like a few years back
    Daily
    Audi A4
    2nd Car
    Audi A4 2000
    Name
    Jack

Nice! Welcome! I'm really thinking about buying one of these cars but I'm not too sure where to go with it though, what are the common issues with the car (if any) or is there a part that needs regular maintinace? went Servicing Stop with my car the other day and spoke to them and they gave me abit more of an insight on these cars (they know me, been using them for years) but need abit more help.
    Daily
    toyota
    2nd Car
    susan
    Name
    susan richard

I found a site which retails additionally wholesale's all of there items assignment helper uk they are aussie and genuine (yet post around the world) you can purchase shoddy from them and re-offer on. It's a phenomenal approach to begin your own particular business and profit.