An opportunity has arisen for a new work car that I'm fairly interested in, so although my Outback has treated me exceptionally well, I'm looking to move it on. It's a 2001 (BH9) Subaru Outback. It has been an excellent daily and is in great condition - just a few small trolley dints and stone-chips from country driving. Pretty luxurious, practical and good to drive. Defect-immune obviously.

Features:
- 2.5L Boxer Engine
- AWD and Dual Range 5spd Manual
- Grey leather trim in great condition
- Twin Sunroofs (front pops, rear slides)
- Cruise Control
- Climate Control
- Good factory stereo
- Integrated Roof Racks
- Dealer Fitted Tow Bar
- Luggage curtain

It's a neat car in and out, done a fair bit of country driving which is why it's got a few km's and stone chips. A few small trolley dints but the body is great overall.

Almost ticked over 250,000km's and is going in for the service it's due for in a few days. Had a timing belt done recently too.

I've dropped it on GT-B Bilstein struts and had an alignment. Obviously it's a lot stiffer and less wallowy than the standard lifted setup, but I can return it to stock struts and re-align if the buyer chooses - no charge.

The wheels are BBS LM 090's (17x7.5" Flipped to ET+33) with 215/55's that are only a few months old

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/box-h...ein/1061633497

Price and price conditions:
$7,000 to JDMST members with Vic RWC and 11 months of rego with standard wheels with roadworthy tyres
$8,750 to JDMST members with Vic RWC and 11 months of rego with the BBS's with 95% tread tyres

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM Hezath / 0421 770 110 (Heath) / [email protected]