Thread: Victoria - car stolen 2/12/14

Daily
    Toyota Mark II
    Name
    Michael

Victoria - car stolen 2/12/14

hey guys,

long time lurker here. feel kinda shit posting this on here as rarely use this forum, but my car got stolen yesterday (2/12/14) at 4:45pm from south morang. was seen been thrashed and skidding up epping yesterday afternoon to night.

I drive a 1998 Toyota Markii rego ZJI978, very dark green (almost black in colour, often confused as black) has huge silver/chrome lipped Gram lights (5 spoke) (18x9 F , 18x10 R) , its insanely loud due to straight through 3 inch with twin 4 inch tips at rear (Trust DD system with tomei dump) . has supra front brakes and is pretty low.

there is only one other Markii in vic in this colour and its accounted for, so if you think its the car then it IS my car, alot of you have probably seen my car at meets or driving around.

mods feel free to remove this if its breaking rules etc. but i just want to get as much exposure for my car as i can, and i know alot of people on here live in the northern suburbs.

if seen please contact me on 0423199217, or call the police straight away. even the most minor details or suspicions will help me out so much. and yes it had an immobiliser and alarm

Thanks
    Michael
    Daily
    Supra
    Name
    Juliet

That's really sad People these days suck.

Hope you find it x
    Daily
    98' Pulsar N15 SSS - 02' S15
    2nd Car
    03' E46 320 M Sports
    Name
    Vince

That sucks so much, but i guess it has a lot to do with the area. Northern Suburbs are the worst getting cars stolen. I nearly had mine stolen but luckily a family member came out in time. Hopefully you find it back in one piece.
    Nissan Pulsar Owners Club
    http://pulsarowners.com/forums
    Daily
    1989 240sx Fastback
    2nd Car
    1993 Dodge Shadow
    Name
    Lexi

Pretty sure it won't turn up here in the US, but I hope you get it back! That really just sucks, man
    Daily
    car
    2nd Car
    motor
    Name
    quyenngoc

a beautiful car