Thread: Helmet cam

Daily
    ZZR600/NA6 LE
    2nd Car
    NA6 BP
    Name
    Joe

Helmet cam

Commute daily on my bike and I'm looking into getting a camera. What have others got? What would you recommend?
    ><
    Daily
    non atm
    Name
    Julian

im interested in this as well. let me know
    Daily
    Fast

For those in NSW I got a ticket and a fine for having a Gopro mounted to my helmet. Apparently your not allowed to have anything attached to your helmet.

Now I have it mounted on top of my tank, its good but you do loose some of the field of view over helmet mounted. And it puts your speedo front and center.
    Its microphone is average but you can fix that with an external mic, the detail level is much better than most of the rivals I've tried.
    Daily
    a broken car..

i've used wrist mounts for gopro, footage is decent although only captures whichever side its mounted on.
    mounts for the mirror also works
    Daily
    maruti suzuki celerio

Helmet cam

hi,,
    Tachyon’s motorcycle helmet camera has a switchable option with or without time and date stamp. More so, it has a super-sharp video and audio recording with Full-HD 1080p HD Motorcycle camera. At the same time, it has an auto start and stops recording at ignition and shutdown plus a continuous charging while recording. Also, the looped recording overwrites older files but never worry about memory. Enjoy the design of this motorcycle camera which is specially made for bikers and motorists who wanted to catch all riding action. This motorcycle helmet camera product has a complete package which includes HD Bikercam, with the continuous loop for recording, rainproof cover, and charge while recording.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
    Last edited by amit65; 01-03-17 at 07:57 PM.