Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: [QLD] S15 Spec R

Daily
    JZX100
    Name
    ?

Yeh very nice. I also just purchased gyeon rim coat too so ill be claying my te37s and calipers and getting two coats done.
    Daily
    S15

Quote Originally Posted by st204 View Post
    Yeh very nice. I also just purchased gyeon rim coat too so ill be claying my te37s and calipers and getting two coats done.
    Be curious to see how it holds up on calipers (I've heard it goes good). TE37s are thankfully very easy to clean and coat. Doing the Advan RZs took forever, never again.
    Daily
    S15

Been some time since I've posted here but in any case, things have more or less remained the same until about now. My floor mats were in a pretty sorry state. Unfortunately Nismo ones are now discontinued and I'm not particularly interested in getting Aus-spec mats which have 200SX on them and I didn't really like the pattern effect on the JDM version. After some researching, I came across these. While they were a little more costly compared to OEM, upon arrival it definitely seems worth the extra cost. They're made to order, high quality finish and a lot thicker and overall I'd say OEM++.

Prior to just swapping these in, I spent a good few hours going through the interior, scrubbing down panels with the pictured cleaner + pad and then buffing with a MF Towel. While it didn't look drastically different, I knew it was worth the effort because the amount of dirt I pulled out was crazy. Definitely good piece of mind knowing everything is nice and clean. Was hoping to do a wet vac clean of the interior mats and seats but I haven't been able to secure the appliance.

And here's the final look, I much prefer the simplicity of black and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like the OEM ones do.

Coming soon is a much much improved front end which I've really been looking forward to !
    Daily
    GS300

Interior looks super tidy, nice !
    Daily
    S15

Quote Originally Posted by mlracing View Post
    Interior looks super tidy, nice !
    Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback!

So the front end I was talking about. Scored this quite cheap a bit of a drive away. Not in the best of condition but it will be going to a body shop in any case to be painted. Along with this, I've purchase a replacement pair of headlight lenses. I have refurbished my current headlights a few times however the sealing is quite poor on the driver's side so it takes in water and there are a number of cracks in the lenses themselves. I think the replacement lenses are an excellent choice as it saves me having to purchase new headlights entirely. They're made by 326 Power/Behrman/Wisesquare. They're plastic like OEM items and look exactly the same in design. They also come with the top seal and butyl tape to secure them to the headlight housing.

Daily
    S15

The car over the past few months had developed an issue on cold starts where the accessory belts would make an atrocious noise for a good 15-20 seconds. Those belt sprays only worked for a bit so ordered some new OEM replacements and got work. Generally not the most mechanically minded person but I did some research, took my time and got through it all without any major issues. Cautiously optimistic still but it seems to have solved the problem. Also my new flex-head ratchet came perfect use to tension the PS belt, allowing me to angle it amongst the pulleys and other random crap in the way, saving me having to pull it all out to adjust one bolt. Definitely worth the money! Gearwrench 81009F if you're curious

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567