S-chassis
    2nd Car
    none

How much camber are you running?
    Daily
    S15

Quote Originally Posted by nic11 View Post
    How much camber are you running?
    Lost my alignment sheet but from memory it was something like -2.5 (F) and -2.8 (R)
    Daily
    S15

Ordered a set of DBA 4000 series rotors with the new Forza FP3 pads (which Brakes Direct have been backing ) as a solid street and track pad combo, should be here soon hopefully. Went for a quick shoot after a clean with a cousin of mine.

Daily
    EF9
    Name
    G

so simple so sexy
    Daily
    S15

Delivered today but probably won't go in till I finish uni for the year (i.e. mid November)

Daily
    S15

Fog light relay and indicator stalk with fog light switch arrived today (yay for OEM) so threw them in after an exam. Super easy install.

Daily
    Hi-Jet
    Name
    Grant

Nice plates, looks clean asf.
    Daily
    S15

Uni finished for the year so getting my list of parts in starting with the brake setup (see above for details) and used Castrol Super Dot 4 fluid (car already had braided lines in the front ). Haven't had time to test properly yet but initial testing is excellent and there is a lot of stopping power than I expected which shall take some getting used to.

Last edited by Taikyu.; 13-11-15 at 10:45 AM.
    Daily
    S15

Have been planning this for a long time so I finally bit the bullet and purchased a DAS6 from CCP + a few other products and took to removing swirls. It took about two days and it was stinking hot even in the garage. Thankfully the work lights were LED and not halogen so my suffering wasn't all too bad. Used Menzerna cutting polish and sealed it with Duragloss. Fairly happy with the results especially with the car being 18 years old.

All masked up

Aforementioned work lights (very cheap from bunnings and plenty bright)

Before

After

Daily
    Silvia s15
    Name
    Hai

Quote Originally Posted by Taikyu. View Post
    Not much progress on the car since uni/work has been consuming most of my time.

Finally got around to installing the canards. I've ordered some c-west canards to round out the front. Also in the same order are a pair of clear indicators so hopefully they arrive soon! Nabbed a set of advan wheel nuts too, which makes the wheel setup a nice trifecta (wheels, centre caps and wheel nuts).

Also got my hands on a rare bit of kit, an ARC cooling panel (yes they provide very little, if any cooling benefit) but a cool bit of kit nonetheless.

Also purchased some Yashio Smoked tail lights but I didn't really like them so I am selling them for $550 (reply here and I'll PM you etc).

Still gotta get the EVC, Z32, Nismo 740's etc installed and tuned
    Hey bud. Where'd you source the front canards from? I've been looking everywhere for them.

BTW nice ride!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast