Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [QLD] S15 Spec R

Daily
    S15

Quote Originally Posted by htrans View Post
    Hey bud. Where'd you source the front canards from? I've been looking everywhere for them.

BTW nice ride!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Got them second hand but I believe Savannah Motorsport (local dealer for Origin) located in SA still sell them so try there
    Daily
    S15

Scored these in near new condition. Have to sort out lines and fittings and yes there is a thermostat. Planning on trackdays in the near future so should be excellent. Has slightly delayed in the installation of the Defi Advance Zd while I organise lines for these.

Daily
    S15

So the car finally had all the parts I've accumulated over the past year installed and tuned. Capable of up to 235kw,dialled back for safety and reliability. Car was tuned at 101 Motorsport

The modifications thus far are as follows

Intake
    3" dump and front pipe
    Apexi 3" catback
    Splitfire coilpacks
    Z32 afm
    Tomei rocker arm stoppers
    Sard FPR
    Walbro 255
    Nismo 740cc injectors
    HKS EVC
    Apexi power fc

Fairly standard SR mods list (I think that's everything) but now all I really need is better turbo and cams. Outside of going E85 and fully built, I'll be happy and should net ~240-250kw. Yet to organise the Defi Advance Zd and oil cooler + relo kit.

Daily
    VW Amarok
    2nd Car
    S15
    Name
    Phil

I just had my oil filter relocation fitted under my alternator, came out perfect, so much easier to replace oil filters...I also used the Grex locator and Tomei plate...Replaced my Grex filter sandwich plate on the block which was to hard to get to comfortably...
    Daily
    S15

Quote Originally Posted by rusty1 View Post
    I just had my oil filter relocation fitted under my alternator, came out perfect, so much easier to replace oil filters...I also used the Grex locator and Tomei plate...Replaced my Grex filter sandwich plate on the block which was to hard to get to comfortably...
    Sending you a pm now with some questions haha!
    Daily
    S15

Haven't had much of a chance to give the car a proper drive outside of driving to uni and back. Took care of some little jobs like the number plate bracket and finally changed over my tie rods. One side was absolutely stuffed, the boot disintegrated quite badly. Upgraded to some new Tein inner and outer rods, much beefier than their stock counterparts. Also got myself some Advan RZ wheel stickers, which look nice imo (not cheap though!)

Daily
    S15

Been a while since I updated this, not much happened in the way of modifications, fairly happy with how the car is, still haven't done the oil cooler + Defi install. Been looking into a new turbo and cams set up to get to around ~240kw. Aside from that, just minor things being done. Fuel pump died on me (new Walbro 255 purchased in Feb) and the car died in the middle of a major main road, which was fun to say the least.

Replacing it was easy enough, just an annoying job.

Scored a Nismo kill-switch which looks nice with the Nismo leather shift knob

Then just been going on cruises with friends (lets to be honest, to play Pokemon Go mainly), here's a picture of my friends 34 GTT with a RB26 in it (I took the picture )

Daily
    JZX100
    Name
    ?

Looks great, love the paltes
    Daily
    99' S15
    2nd Car
    05' ZX6R 636

What turbo are you using?
    Daily
    S15

Quote Originally Posted by st204 View Post
    Looks great, love the paltes
    Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    What turbo are you using?
    Still on T28, looking to upgrade to something in the near future (GTX2867 or something along those lines)
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast