Thread: [NSW] Bose QC25 headphones

Daily
    BR9 GT
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R

[NSW] Bose QC25 headphones

Excellent condition, no damage. Purchased in Feb this year.
    Always put in travel case after use. Used only on commutes to work and home.

$300

Located in Sydney but can post at buyer's expense.

PM me.

Daily
    BR9 GT
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R

Sold.
    Daily
    honda

Hey, Can you tell me the pros and cons of this headphone.My cousin is planning to get one for myself. It is listed for $325 here https://baybloorradio.com/bose-quietcomfort-25 . I read great reviews about this product . But I would like to know how the user experience is. Please share your review
    Daily
    BR9 GT
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R

Really good at cutting background noise (aircon hums, bus/train engine noises, low volume murmurs, etc). Quality is excellent, comes with a good case. Really comfortable and not heavy. Pretty much everything you'd expect a AU$400 noise cancelling over-ear to be (gotta love USD pricing though aye).

Just remember it won't cut all noise out, so people talking next to you will filter through. They're primarily for aeroplane rides (so you can hear flight attendants and pilots I assume).

I used them for train rides, low volume was enough to cut most noise out and I'd fall asleep. I got the earphones (QC20) because I wear glasses and it's more portable (less chance of getting robbed as well).