Thread: Daikoku PA Taxi Question

Daily
    Toyota

Daikoku PA Taxi Question

I'd like to visit Japan with my boyfriend in October. I'm doing some research and found out about Daikoku Pa and transportation. It seems it's really hard to get into if you have no car. I don't have a car and I don't plan on renting. I was planning on taking the JR line to the nearest station and then taking a taxi. So my questions are:
    1. Would I be able to get in with a taxi? I heard you have to jump a fence... How would I be able to get in?
    2. Would I be able to get a taxi back home? How hard is it to get to a station? I heard there was phones and stations to contact a taxi.
    Daily
    S15

Quote Originally Posted by sugarmonstaa View Post
    I'd like to visit Japan with my boyfriend in October. I'm doing some research and found out about Daikoku Pa and transportation. It seems it's really hard to get into if you have no car. I don't have a car and I don't plan on renting. I was planning on taking the JR line to the nearest station and then taking a taxi. So my questions are:
    1. Would I be able to get in with a taxi? I heard you have to jump a fence... How would I be able to get in?
    2. Would I be able to get a taxi back home? How hard is it to get to a station? I heard there was phones and stations to contact a taxi.
    1. Yes you could take a taxi but I don't recommend it. I don't know why you would need to jump any fences if you did.
    2. This is why I don't recommend taking a taxi. Unless you're willing to cop roaming phone call fees and can speak Japanese, you'll probably find it difficult to call one.
    3. Hire a car for 7000yen. It would probably be cheaper and less of a headache.