Thread: Fog Lamp Brands?

Daily
    Renault Megane 225 R.S.
    2nd Car
    Mazda Premacy

Fog Lamp Brands?

Hey, guys

I am relatively new to the forum so excuse me if I sound stupid.

I'm looking to upgrade my fog lights with a completely new unit. First of all, what brands are good for aftermarket foggies? Other than Narva and Hella, that is.
    I would be looking for ~120mm or less fog lights and would be keen for 100W bulbs, but I am struggling to find anything other than Hella 120mm projectors.

Thanks in advance for any advice given

Pop your lighting setup in the thread if you like, I'd be keen to see them all, sepecially if you have 120s
    Daily
    BR9 GT
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R

What car? What do you want from your new fogs?
    Daily
    Renault Megane 225 R.S.
    2nd Car
    Mazda Premacy

I have a Renault 225 (sorry not JDM ). It has 90 or so mm fogs but they sit in a kind of recessed bit in the bumper which follows the curvature of the fog light. I'm thinking of filling this recessed bit with a bigger, stronger set of fog lights.

Other than that, basically just looking for stronger foggies. Bigger fog lights typically provide more light for the same wattage, so 55Ws will still provide some gain. I would like 100Ws, but havent come across any in smaller sizes. I also don't want to risk melting the housing of a 55W fog with 100W globes.

I know a lot of theory about fog lights, I just need suggestions as I haven't found many 120mm fogs.