Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: William's S15 Spec R

Daily
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R
    Name
    William

William's S15 Spec R

Hey guys, after years of lurking around I've bitten the bullet and decided to join the community! I have owned my s15 for about 2 years now in which I've only put 5,000kms on it LOL. It's fairly stock but I have a couple of plans for it coming within the following weeks so I thought I'd share

When I first took ownership of my s15 it came with the following modifications:

APEXi Induction Kit
    TEIN Control Master Flex Coilovers
    TEIN Front Caster Arms
    TANABE G Power Medallion Cat-back Exhaust
    R32 Alloys

Daily
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R
    Name
    William

So what have I done in these 2 years? Not much hahah

Before it was even registered my gf got me some Yashio Factory style taillights.

Looks kinda whack with those thin as tyres LOL
    So yeah next mod on my list was to get wheels.

After months of searching my friend came through with the plug:
    Nismo LMGT4 17x9 +22

For my birthday gf got me some custom plates + around the same time I found some CF ganador mirrors so I had to jump at the opportunity!

Daily
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R
    Name
    William

What's planned next? I have a shipment coming from Japan, so stay tuned haha

ALSO the Tein coilovers I currently have on don't go as low as I'd like and also offer no camber adjustment so in the market for new ones. I am so indecisive so it's a toss up between MCA blues, MCA X series or BC BR. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know!
    Daily
    S15

you get your ganadors from japan?? if so how much $$$ looking good so far.
    Daily
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R
    Name
    William

Quote Originally Posted by DOP315 View Post
    you get your ganadors from japan?? if so how much $$$ looking good so far.
    I found them locally for $650, you might be able to find it cheaper on yahoo auctions Japan but yeah being discontinued it's hard to come across these days.

Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daily
    NC MX5

Have a look at Shockworks if your budget allows. They're developed in Melbourne and they can have a look at your needs in a coilover and go from there
    Daily
    CL9

Mirin the Nismo's bro. Very tidy '15

Quote Originally Posted by williamjap View Post
    What's planned next? I have a shipment coming from Japan, so stay tuned haha

ALSO the Tein coilovers I currently have on don't go as low as I'd like and also offer no camber adjustment so in the market for new ones. I am so indecisive so it's a toss up between MCA blues, MCA X series or BC BR. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know!
    I recently installed a set of MCA Blues on my s15, very happy with quality and ride. Currently have them at a sensible height and whatever damping settings they came out the box with and they are quite comfortable over Sydney's "great" roads. Wouldn't mind them with a slightly stiffer spring rate, but otherwise can not complain one bit. They can probably go low enough to tuck tyres on 17s (i'm at about 2 finger gap between wheel and guard and there's at least another 50mm height adjustment available)
    Daily
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R
    Name
    William

Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    Have a look at Shockworks if your budget allows. They're developed in Melbourne and they can have a look at your needs in a coilover and go from there
    Yeah I was actually reading about them today before work, everyone seems to swear by it. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow.

Daily
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R
    Name
    William

Quote Originally Posted by Friiqtion View Post
    Mirin the Nismo's bro. Very tidy '15

I recently installed a set of MCA Blues on my s15, very happy with quality and ride. Currently have them at a sensible height and whatever damping settings they came out the box with and they are quite comfortable over Sydney's "great" roads. Wouldn't mind them with a slightly stiffer spring rate, but otherwise can not complain one bit. They can probably go low enough to tuck tyres on 17s (i'm at about 2 finger gap between wheel and guard and there's at least another 50mm height adjustment available)
    Thanks man it took me ages to find them in the spec I wanted.

Oh that sounds awesome, I just need to lower it maybe another 20mm, any lower my driveway would eat my bumper. What Spring rate are you on? I spoke to Luke and he suggested 6kg/4kg for the XR coils and compared to everything else, it seems just a little too soft for the occasional track day.

Daily
    98' Pulsar N15 SSS - 02' S15
    2nd Car
    03' E46 320 M Sports
    Name
    Vince

S15 looks mad.Yeah as the boys said above look at Shockworks but MCA is pretty good if you have money.
    Nissan Pulsar Owners Club
    http://pulsarowners.com/forums
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast