For sale: (VIC) 1987 Mitsubishi Debonair V3000 Royale
Price and price conditions: $3000
Condition: Mechanically brilliant, body has a few flaws, details below
Pictures: will be below
Contact Details: PM only please
Location: Western Suburbs of VIC
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup, car transport can be arranged.
Up for sale is the mrs's Debonair. We purchased this a few years ago from SA, I've spent some time fixing it up but she shortly after got very sick, and unfortunately this is now taking up space and she would rather the money to help her out. I'm not looking to make a dollar on this, merely try and re-coup the money put into it.
1987 Debonair V3000 Royale, 140,xxx kms
3L SOHC 12 V6 Cyclone Engine - Does NOT blow smoke, great compression, to be honest one of the best SOHC 6G72's V6's I've ever driven
- 100km's ago received a full major service, T/belt, Acc belts, water pump, plugs, leads, dizzy cap, rocker cover gaskets, OEM fuel/air/oil filters
- All fluids in car replaced including full brake flush and power steering flush
4 speed automatic - recently flushed with genuine Mitsubishi fluid. Smooth as butter gearchanges, no flaring, nothing weird or shitty like normal Mits transmissions.
Front AND rear air conditioning (rear A/C module is in boot) with A/C vents in the roof for rear passengers
Cooler compartment on Parcel shelf.
Electro-magnetic steering column
Stock radio still installed
Original owners manual
Electric REAR seat!
Front seats fold all the way down to the rear seats - like a jason lazyboy lounge!
I've cleaned up the bay as much as I can - intake got fully cleaned out (no carbon on inside) as the same with the rocker covers, rocker cover breathers are clear and not full of gunk like magnas V6's
Injectors recently cleaned and matched too
Really wanted this to be a great daily with nothing to do so I gave this a full once over. No expense spared. I really really try and take great pride in presenting the engine bays of cars I work on so I tried to get this bang on. Nice and stock with as much dirt removed as I possibly could. All the bare metal etched back so it looks new.
- Needs a set of tyres, luckily being 14's these arn't too expensive to buy, full set of bridgestones would be under $400
- Front wheel bearing needs to be replaced, TM Magna share the same front end, so cheap to buy.
- Rear windscreen is perspex right now, and would need fixing for RWC.
- Dent from pole in front bumper.
- Dent in Right rear door
- Paint on bootlid faded to hell. Rest of paint comes up great with a polish but the sun just kills it. I don't have the energy to keep this thing polished!
All in all, I've done 90% of the work, after this the mrs was diagnosed and I lost all interest in spending more on this car. As fucking awesome as it is.
You can get these imported for around $8K from Japan, so at $3K this is a STEAL. Car starts and runs no issues. I drive it around the block every few weeks to keep things ticking over
*please note the redtop does NOT come with sale, battery was used for another car, generic battery will be provided*
(Hub cap was removed for cleaning but is still on there)
(Bootlid now faded)
- Will be uploading picture of the dent in the door soon
Cheap as hell way to get a rare VIP Jap car - lowered on a set of rims this thing will turn heads left right and centre at ANY car meet. Was really keen to take this to a few events alas, life is sometimes a bitch.