Thread: [VIC] 2005 Mazda MX5 NCEC limited Edition #1519

Daily
    NC MX5

[VIC] 2005 Mazda MX5 NCEC limited Edition #1519

For sale: 2005 Mazda MX5 NCEC
    Price and price conditions: $18500 NEGOTIABLE with BBS Impuls, $17000 NEGOTIABLE on standard wheels.

Contact Details: PM, Mobile otherwise mobile number obtained via gumtree ad below
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brayb...ion/1124163442

Heres a copy paste from my gumtree ad

Up for sale is my beloved MX5! Unfortunately the car has gotten too impractical for me so it's time to sell up and move on. I have serviced the car every 5000km's or even less sometimes. Preventative maintenance has also been done including a new clutch/flywheel, rear main seal, tensioner and idler pulleys/serpentine belt, gear shift base plate, and new Clutch master and slave cylinders. I have also made carefully chosen modifications which I believe enhances the driving experience. No engine modifications have been made.

- 113xxxkm's
    - New Exedy HD clutch put in at 100xxxkm's along with a 3.8KG Competition Clutch Flywheel.
    - Brand new genuine OEM Clutch master and slave cylinders replaced together with the clutch. Receipts to prove. Transmission and diff oil also changed while the clutch was out.
    - Beatrush shifter Collar and brand new OEM Gear shifter base plate, both items also replaced together with the clutch.
    - Largus coilovers. Spring rates 7KG/front, 5KG rear.
    - All four guards rolled.
    - Fully Refurbished BBS Impul M1 17x9 +38. All four wheels recently fully refurbished with genuine BBS bolts and Valves. These wheels are SPOTLESS, with not a single gutter rash. All four wheels wrapped in Federal RS-RR 235/40/17.
    - Brembo brake pads up front put in at 105xxxkm's.
    - Serpentine belt, tensioner and idler pulleys all replaced at 110000xxkm's along with engine oil, and spark plugs.
    - Sony XAV-712BT head unit. Has DVD/Navigation/USB connectivity/Bluetooth and all the bells and whistles you'd want from a head unit.
    - Custom Axle back exhaust.
    - Voodoo gearknob.
    - Rego until November 2016.

Please note that I have had the chrome windscreen trim that most Limited Edition models have removed. I have recently gotten the windscreen pillar resprayed and still have these trims laying in my garage. Windscreen banner has also been removed.

Can sell the car without the BBS wheels in order to lower the price of the car. The car will come on standard Limited Edition MX-5 wheels if this is the case.

RWC will NOT come with the car as I study full time, and work part time which doesn't allow me the time needed to acquire one.

Price is NEGOTIABLE. Will also be considering swaps for a MKVI Golf GTI, MKV R32 Golf, Mazda 3MPS or anything else along the lines of that. That said, let me know what you have and I'll consider it

Can also sell for cheaper if you do not want the BBS wheels. Car will come on standard wheels if this is the case.

Daily
    NC MX5

Now with a full year worth of rego BUMP
    Daily
    NC MX5

Price drop to $17500 with the BBS Impul's and registration until November 2017. Come check the car out, I've found a car that I would LOVE to buy so this needs to go