For sale is a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch. (Model number 116200).

This watch is a genuine item, bought on the 09/10/16 (a little over 2 weeks old) at one of Rolex's official dealers, LK Boutique in Sydney. Included in the sale is absolutely everything that was included on the date of purchase in original, intact condition. The watch has literally only been worn twice and still presents as new. Please refer to the pictures for your confirmation. The pictures will speak for themselves of the condition and this is a really rare and invaluable opportunity to own the much sought after watch in AS new condition. All certificates of item authenticity and warranty/service documentation will be included as per discussed. The watch will suit both men and women and is a very fine example of a class in it's own.

The price IS $8,500 (which is what i purchased for brand new and i have ALL receipts and documentation available for proof) BUT i am willing to be negotiable, so please adjust your offer to what you think is a sensible commitment bearing all this in mind. As mentioned, the price will be slightly negotiable as the condition will speak for itself and will suit the fussiest of buyers being one myself. The item will be available for pick up at RHODES location and inspections are welcome for only serious buyers. Please don't bother wasting YOUR time and my time if you are not going to be serious about the commitment.

Please refer to my gumtree ad for pictures as i am having a few issues with uploading images here for the time being:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rhode...ew-/1128026317

Please contact me on 0466 111 934 for any serious queries.

Thank you.