Hello JDMST,

My wife and I are visiting Japan this month, and will be in Yokohama from December 30th to January 1st. After doing some research on the Daikokufuto PA, I came across this post explaining how to get there. As you can see it's easy enough, but getting back seems like a different story, and the post I linked - plus just about every other resource I have read on the place - suggests trying to arrange a ride back to the train station as taxis will be few and far between.

Ideally we would like to visit the night of the 30th, to visit at night, but I am also aware that there seems to be a large meet that begins in the morning/earlyafternoon on the first Sunday of January which would be awesome to see, and happens to fall on the 1st while we are there.

If anyone here has any good advice for getting to and from Daikokufuto PA, or will be in the area and would like to offer us a ride back on either (or both) of those days, that'd be great. We would even be open to compensation in return for the ride.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the reason we are not renting a car is because we do not have an IDP.

Thanks!